Sponsored

Frustration with "Stuck in Production" Broncos (Vent thread)

cd13

Badlands
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just with the lack of info or communication. If they can’t get a part then fine, there’s really nothing anyone can do but just tell me what’s going on. I ordered a 2 door with pretty much every constraint so I’m glad I’m even getting a 21
Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
regardless of any amount of communication from Ford, Bronco6G will still NOT be happy. And any information provided will be just turned against Ford.

Do you really want Ford to sell you a vehicle with QC issues that will just ultimately end up on this forum followed by 100s of negative comments?

You have to remember that Ford wants to sell you a vehicle and when they do, they make money.

I can't remember his name BUT he was a member here early on with the inside scoop (he had connections inside MAP). I bet Ford found him and asked him politely not to reveal what is going on behind the curtains. And he has NOT posted in a long time.

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

regardless of any amount of communication from Ford, Bronco6G will still NOT be happy. And any information provided will be just turned against Ford.

Do you really want Ford to sell you a vehicle with QC issues that will just ultimately end up on this forum followed by 100s of negative comments?

You have to remember that Ford wants to sell you a vehicle and when they do, they make money.

I can't remember his name BUT he was a member here early on with the inside scoop (he had connections inside MAP). I bet Ford found him and asked him politely not to reveal what is going on behind the curtains. And he has NOT posted in a long time.
This is a sign of dysfunction within Ford. open and honest communication with the customer is the hallmark of a customer-focused organization. If "slowing down the production line" is the indeed the issue, then one remedy is to assign a new VIN to the customer and schedule the replacement vehicle in the next cycle. The old VIN can eventually be fixed and go to dealer inventory.

This isn't new thinking. This is what I was taught in business school 30 years ago. I have seen it work in practice at several companies throughout throughout my career. Radio silence is a relationship killer.

Sponsored

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Are these Dirt Mountain issues or something else?
When I checked in on them it seemed a few of both. DM hard tops and soft tops.

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

so I assume Bronco demand will die off soon?

:)
It's one purchase (of a hot item) by one customer vs. the loyalty of a delighted customer who purchases many vehicles over time and recommends the brand to friends and family. This is why Ford needs to communicate better and be proactive at protecting reservation holders (and really anyone who places a customized order) against unscrupulous dealers. Short-term vs. long-term perspective.
Sponsored