First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f150 4or supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Base
So did you send a PM to the Ford rep with the information you had?

when I log into My Account on the Ford site and go to Reservations & Orders, it shows my order number.
So I logged into my Ford account , it shows my base Bronco order and number from Future Ford of Sacramento , funny thing the date says 3/18/21 , so it appears they ordered it awhile back without my consent .
Sponsored

OP
OP

Therackmount

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f150 4or supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Base
So did you send a PM to the Ford rep with the information you had?

when I log into My Account on the Ford site and go to Reservations & Orders, it shows my order number.
So I logged into my Ford account , it shows my base Bronco order and number from Future Ford of Sacramento , funny thing the date says 3/18/21 , so it appears they ordered it awhile back without my consent .
Hello there. Could you please send over a private message with your order number and/or VIN? I would like to look into this on my end?
Order number 10524042 , shows my Bronco was ordered on 3/18/21 , I did not convert my reservation to an order then , because the sasquatch package was not yet available with a manual transmission. I believe this is about the time the salesman at Future Ford urged me to convert my order , I told him I was waiting to get the options I wanted and I needed to see antimatter blue in person first , to see if I liked it.This was way before they told me about the mark up , and they were on a list of dealers not adding a mark up back then .

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Order number 10524042 , shows my Bronco was ordered on 3/18/21 , I did not convert my reservation to an order then , because the sasquatch package was not yet available with a manual transmission. I believe this is about the time the salesman at Future Ford urged me to convert my order , I told him I was waiting to get the options I wanted and I needed to see antimatter blue in person first , to see if I liked it.This was way before they told me about the mark up , and they were on a list of dealers not adding a mark up back then .
Send @Ford Motor Company a private message and give them all the details there.

OU812

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Exlporer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Order number 10524042 , shows my Bronco was ordered on 3/18/21 , I did not convert my reservation to an order then ,
So, while you did not convert the order, the dealership dId. I am not going to assume intent one way or the other, but all orders did have to be converted by March 19, or right around there, if I remember correctly.

I would send a direct message to the Ford rep and see what the options are. Don’t just reply to this thread. Send the message to get their attention.

OP
OP

Therackmount

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f150 4or supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Base
No , you did not have to convert your order , if you did not convert , it rolled over to a 2022 model year reservation , most people let I roll waiting on the available sasquatch package with manual , new color options etc... and the fact that if you did not have an early timestamp or you wanted certain options, you were not going to get it in 2021 anyway.Anyhow yes I have communicated with Ford and I am waiting for a supervisor that is supposed to call me .In the meantime I am using this site and trying to get any helpful info from others dealing with the same situation. I have found the biggest problem is the old saying ( The right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing) in other words , Ford says to do one thing , the dealer tells you another and you get nowhere.It has become obvious Ford reps are giving some incorrect info , dealers do not know how to handle situations with orders and there appears to be no (Red phone) or panic button where dealers can get immediate help with order or reservation problems . The problem I have found n my case is Ford reps say cancel your order with your dealer , but not your reservation, which after seeing the actual computer page for canceling an order , I can see there is no obvious option to cancel one part without canceling the other. Maybe there is a trick or method , if so it appears dealers were not educated on how t do it .I have also heard everything gets canceled , but Ford will somehow save your reservation. Until the procedure is clear with dealers ,this will continue To be a problem. Maybe there are dealers that no how to cancel orders without canceling the reservation , but I have dealt with three , none of which no how to do it .Back to school everyone, Ford get it straight , does not seem it should be Rocket science .
Sponsored