Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FYI — for those of us that pre-ordered the Toplift Pro 2 Two Door Lift , the website says expected ship date of 3/25/2023.

I emailed them this morning to check if they are on schedule and received this:

On Mar 22, 2023, at 8:55 AM, info <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello ——-,

We are getting ready to update the website and send an update to our customers who preordered to let everyone know we've experienced a manufacturing delay for the 2 door Bronco units. I don't have a solid date right now, but we will soon. It is, however, looking like late April or May. Please stay tuned for a more definitive update soon.

Thank you, Jane
TopLift Pros Team
321-425-4336
[email protected]
Sponsored

BronkedUp413

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Volvo S-60, 13 Ford Fusion, 16 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
oooh..not great. I've been holding off ordering hoping for a "sale" but I think I am going to regret having done that.

OP
OP
smonroe11

smonroe11

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some people have received theirs already. I got mine for $850 free delivery about 6 weeks ago.

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've had mine for a few weeks. I put it together and pulled the top once just to try it, but it still below freezing at night so think I've got a while before driving with the top off.

OP
OP
smonroe11

smonroe11

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How was it? I’ve never used anything like this to remove a top.

Sponsored

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Received mine last week but didn’t assemble yet.

Now I see that they are offering a portable version called the Venture, but not for 2 door……..yet.

I don’t see myself needing to travel with a Toplift but would be some added convenience. Most of the time when I travel, theres someone else to help me lift the top off.

MBLANCHARD

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've had mine for a few weeks. I put it together and pulled the top once just to try it, but it still below freezing at night so think I've got a while before driving with the top off.
I'm curious, when you pulled the top off. Do the folding support arms from the Toplift unit fit between the roll bar and roof? It doesn't look like there is enough room to work. I think on the 4 door version, the whole lifting mechanism fits between the roll bar and the back of the roof. On the 2 door there is not space between the roll bar and the back of the roof.

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm curious, when you pulled the top off. Do the folding support arms from the Toplift unit fit between the roll bar and roof? It doesn't look like there is enough room to work. I think on the 4 door version, the whole lifting mechanism fits between the roll bar and the back of the roof. On the 2 door there is not space between the roll bar and the back of the roof.
1st time I used it so not super quick, but you get the idea. If I had a spot a hoist would be better, but I dont.

MBLANCHARD

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1st time I used it so not super quick, but you get the idea. If I had a spot a hoist would be better, but I dont.

Excellent! Thank you for posting the video. I see now how it works. Looking to order one myself.

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ive had the standard lift for a couple years from my previous jeep and love it. I have been using it with some creativity on my 2dr for awhile but I was able to order just a replacement top section. Ive used it a couple times now and its very nice. Im not really a fan of having to climb in and out to swing the arms but im sure Ill find an easier way.

Sponsored

StoicAF

Outer Banks
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That lift holds the top while it’s off? If so you don’t fear it will tip over and fall?

555-RGNE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Basequatch 2dr 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
That lift holds the top while it’s off? If so you don’t fear it will tip over and fall?
It's a lot more sturdy and stable than you'd think. I kept mine under my carport for a few days and, even with a couple of days with a strong wind, it didn't come close to moving or tipping.
Sponsored