First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You know the drill >> Find a dealer with an allocation and custom order a Raptor. You will never find a base Raptor on the lot. Dealers order every option when they order for stock.

The irony is that (or anyone that wants a Raptor) I have a better chance getting an allocation for GEN3 Raptor then I do for a Bronco.

I am on the wait list for my Bronco (late reservation so 2022), Raptor and Warthog at the same dealership. Even though there is no info on the Warthog, my dealerships knows I want one.

The later I get pushed out for the Bronco the better as I want the Warthog anyway so hopefully Ford will spill the beans soon and give us more info.
Back in July 2020, my plan was to buy a Bronco and keep my F150 3.5EB. I love my F150 and have always planned to keep it as my daily driver. The Bronco would get me off-road at higher speeds. As the Bronco rollout continues to evolve and the value of my F150 climbs, ordering a new Raptor and using it as both a daily driver and off-road camping truck would be a viable option.

Question? You mention dealer allocation for Raptor. What is a good allocation figure? With my current Bronco order, the allocation figure with my dealer appears to be my biggest obstacle. I would hope to avoid that issue with a Raptor order.
Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Back in July 2020, my plan was to buy a Bronco and keep my F150 3.5EB. I love my F150 and have always planned to keep it as my daily driver. The Bronco would get me off-road at higher speeds. As the Bronco rollout continues to evolve and the value of my F150 climbs, ordering a new Raptor and using it as both a daily driver and off-road camping truck would be a viable option.

Question? You mention dealer allocation for Raptor. What is a good allocation figure? With my current Bronco order, the allocation figure with my dealer appears to be my biggest obstacle. I would hope to avoid that issue with a Raptor order.
From what I'm hearing the 2021 Raptor is going to be in short supply like the Bronco. But I would check with your dealer as only they would know which one you be able to get quicker.
At this point I need a full size pickup for my construction company. So it won't matter to me which one I get first.

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have no clue what the GEN3 Raptor allocation will be. BUT if a dealerships moves a lot of F150s then they will get more Raptor allocations.

And don't forget, Ford always says they will build enough Raptors BUT in reality it is a limited production. How can you say we will as much as needed BUT at the same time control allocation?

Sponsored