First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Look, this isn’t a fruitful debate and I’m not being paid to educate you on the concept of a global economy, which is a system that was created solely by the United States for our corporate interests.

Ford and all other mercs are at record profit (citing my stock values and basically any investment data), yet you somehow find blame in plant workers.

And maybe watch the commercial before your reply again.

I’m not one to question the work ethic of blue collar women and men with my fancy white collar job, but based on the level of record productivity that this country has enjoyed since WWII, I’ll assume they work hard as hell.

Plant workers deserve higher pay, period; perhaps more than the rest of us, yet they didn’t get it and we all did, so they’re just having a moment.

Thinking that you have a “gotcha” moment with the work week sound bite when neither of us truly understand it in the context of their jobs, yet voicing an opinion on it is just condescending, or do you think these people are beneath you? Do they or anyone else get to publicly voice displeasure with your work conditions or pay? Do any of us care? No, we all just hope that you’re paid well to better afford your overpriced Bronco, overpriced gas, and all of the other overpriced gear you want because we don’t have an understanding of your situation or history and that’s ok.

And neither you, nor most on this forum understand the situation with these plant workers who are just trying to take home more of the money they make for the rich and cynical stockholders like myself and many others.

Leave the plant workers be, man. Aim your comments at the execs who just want a bigger boat.
You still aren’t getting it. I don’t give two sh**s about what the plant workers want or are asking for. More power to them. My disappointment is in Fords add campaign. They are not All in for America. That’s the point of the post. Go back and re-educate yourself. I happen to be a union member working 60-80 hours a week.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.