First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m sitting here watching football and I see the Ford commercial…

“100 Percent Assembled in America, Because We Are All In For America.”

It also states that first responders don’t just give 90%, and the folks that build our roads don’t just give 80%…or something to that affect.

This is simply word salad from Ford to try to inspire some deep sense of Patriotism, and is boarder-line false advertisement. 100% Assembled in America, but most of the parts are made overseas. And how ironic that they state American workers don’t just give 80%, while Ford employees are currently picketing to work 80% of what they do now, for 100% of their pay and more.

I’m not really feeling the “All in for America” Ford.
Sponsored

CM81

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
not the first time ford has done something like this. More accurate commercial would have been "100% assembled in America from 100% foreign parts because 100% everything American would affect the hire ups bonuses"

Ford Bronco Glad I Have My Bronco, But…. 1

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Bronco sport, 100% assembled in Mexico, still tough enough to cross the border alone and unafraid.

Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Name one car company that the parts are 100 percent supplied by USA suppliers??
Jeez man, the crap guys on here tend to cling to gets more interesting, yet more boring by the day.

Most already complain about the cost of the Bronco and the price increases as if in 2023 this would be a $20K truck.

If every part within a Bronco were American made, it would cost maybe $40K more.

Then there’s the shots I see taken at the plant workers from who are likely mostly corporate clones who make over 6 figures, but claim it’s due to all of their “hard work” :rolleyes:. Don’t know a thing about working in a plant, yet no hesitation in voicing an opinion; it’s just wild.

So, which is it? You want 100% American with the costs associated or you want cheap cars and trucks? (By 2023 standards)

Can’t have it all folks. I’ll take my MAP assembled FORD made with UAW labor any day of the week. For everyone else who just can’t get over themselves, don’t let the door clip them heels brother…… and have a nice day.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wait, you mean companies/advertisers stretch the truth and try to appeal to consumers on an emotional level in order to sell their products? :unsure:

0ne

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
From a recent auction on BaT
Ford Bronco Glad I Have My Bronco, But…. IMG_1156

Shazamalingo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m sitting here watching football and I see the Ford commercial…

“100 Percent Assembled in America, Because We Are All In For America.”

It also states that first responders don’t just give 90%, and the folks that build our roads don’t just give 80%…or something to that affect.

This is simply word salad from Ford to try to inspire some deep sense of Patriotism, and is boarder-line false advertisement. 100% Assembled in America, but most of the parts are made overseas. And how ironic that they state American workers don’t just give 80%, while Ford employees are currently picketing to work 80% of what they do now, for 100% of their pay and more.

I’m not really feeling the “All in for America” Ford.
Talk about word salad…

Sponsored
OP
OP
HeliPilot

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Jeez man, the crap guys on here tend to cling to gets more interesting, yet more boring by the day.

Most already complain about the cost of the Bronco and the price increases as if in 2023 this would be a $20K truck.

If every part within a Bronco were American made, it would cost maybe $40K more.

Then there’s the shots I see taken at the plant workers from who are likely mostly corporate clones who make over 6 figures, but claim it’s due to all of their “hard work” :rolleyes:. Don’t know a thing about working in a plant, yet no hesitation in voicing an opinion; it’s just wild.

So, which is it? You want 100% American with the costs associated or you want cheap cars and trucks? (By 2023 standards)

Can’t have it all folks. I’ll take my MAP assembled FORD made with UAW labor any day of the week. For everyone else who just can’t get over themselves, don’t let the door clip them heels brother…… and have a nice day.
Maybe I should run a patriotic American video for the IKEA bed in my spare room. After all, it was 100% Assembled in America. So IKEA must be “All In for America,”

And I did not bag on the plant workers. Unless I misunderstood the UAW demand for a 32 hour work week with a 40% raise, that math works out to a new work week that is 80% of the 40 hour work week norm for American workers. The new 80% work week is in direct conflict with all the information supplied by Ford in their new add campaign.

I won’t be getting rid of my Bronco. So the door will not be clipping my heels. I am not a die hard, must have only made in America products. I’m simply less than satisfied by the attempt to appeal to my patriotism.

Last edited:

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe I should run a patriotic American video for the IKEA bed in my spare room. After all, it was 100% Assembled in America. So IKEA must be “All In for America,”

And I did not bag on the plant workers. Unless I misunderstood the UAW demand for a 32 hour work week with a 40% raise, that math works out to a new work week that is 80% of the 40 hour work week norm for American workers. The new 80% work week is in direct conflict with all the information supplied by Ford in their new add campaign.

I won’t be getting rid of my Bronco. So the door will not be clipping my heels. I am not a die hard, must have only made in America products. I’m simply less than satisfied by the attempt to appeal to my patriotism.
Look, this isn’t a fruitful debate and I’m not being paid to educate you on the concept of a global economy, which is a system that was created solely by the United States for our corporate interests.

Ford and all other mercs are at record profit (citing my stock values and basically any investment data), yet you somehow find blame in plant workers.

I’m not one to question the work ethic of blue collar women and men with my fancy white collar job, but based on the level of record productivity that this country has enjoyed since WWII, I’ll assume they work hard as hell.

Plant workers deserve higher pay, period; perhaps more than the rest of us, yet they didn’t get it and we all did, so they’re just having a moment.

Thinking that you have a “gotcha” moment with the work week sound bite when neither of us truly understand it in the context of their jobs, yet voicing an opinion on it is just condescending, or do you think these people are beneath you? Do they or anyone else get to publicly voice displeasure with your work conditions or pay? Do any of us care? No, we all just hope that you’re paid well to better afford your overpriced Bronco, overpriced gas, and all of the other overpriced gear you want because we don’t have an understanding of your situation or history and that’s ok.

And neither you, nor most on this forum understand the situation with these plant workers who are just trying to take home more of the money they make for the rich and cynical stockholders like myself and many others.

Leave the plant workers be, man. Aim your comments at the execs who just want a bigger boat.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My Bronco is probably a keeper as well but loving our just delivered second BMW X4 proudly assembled in Spartanburg, SC by a crew of happy as class non-union workers. Production goes on

For your morning edification https://www.cars.com/articles/2023-...ndex-which-cars-are-the-most-american-467465/

BRONCO 83rd
X4. 90th

Outside of Tesla, Honda has the most American SUV and pickup

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My 1970 Mustang Mach 1 has a 351 Windsor….Canadian built motor. Car assembled in the USA. Just pointing out reality. Enjoy your Bronco.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.