Good Highway Tires Options?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands non SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey everyone,

I finally get to pick my 4dr Badlands (non sasquatch) tomorrow from the port here in Germany. That being said, a lot of my daily driving will be highway speeds and I'm looking for some good highway tires. I'm open (and most likely) to get a different set of rims to go with them.
I checked some tires but the tread patterns don't look like something for highways. Any suggestions/tips would be greatly appreciated. Pictures will be up tomorrow when I pick her up!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you! I like those options

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
+1 on the Michelin LTX, had a set on my old Nissan Frontier, fairly mild for an AT tire, but perfectly companionable on the highway and a massive improvement on the BFGs that came with it (Long Trails, I think) in wet handling and braking. Unbelievably long-lived as well, I put 105,000 miles on the set with regular rotations and replaced them because they were starting to get little cracks in the sidewall from age, still had a little tread depth left.

Wo lebst du in Deutschland?

jrstorm1007

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2007 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm getting General Grabbers ATX 285/70 17s next week. Hoping they'll do well on highway and with less noise 🤞.

Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm getting General Grabbers ATX 285/70 17s next week. Hoping they'll do well on highway and with less noise 🤞.
These are what I have on my truck. Not very loud but not what I would call a highway tire.

BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Michelin LTX Defenders are the very best, bar none.

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you everyone for the information! This will definitely help while here in Germany.
Side note, I did pick up the Bronco waiting for a good day for pictures

DKG

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just had to add...put the Contential A/T's on last week.. MASSIVE traction improvement over the stock Duellers, especially in the rain. I will say it feels like they are a few dB louder, BUT, the 'feel' of the road translates really well into the steering wheel and seat.. I'll take a tiny bit more noise for the performance/grip of them. Will probably get a little snow to play in this week. But for now, I think they're magnificent.
Sponsored