First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have been lurking on this forum for a long time, and I want to thank everyone for the ideas everyone has given me to personalize my new Bronco.

I took delivery on April 26th. I want to give a huge shout out to Crossroads Ford of Apex, NC. They honored MSRP and got mine delivered to me in less than a year. I ordered in July of 2021. My truck is a 2.7L, Badlands Sasquatch in Area 51. I have read some of the negative experiences others have had. I feel for all of you and hope you get yours soon, because this truck is awesome.

Right after I got it I reluctantly gave it up for a week and a half to get Paint Protection Film on it. It sucked having to wait, but I didn't want to get a rock chip before it was installed. If you are nearby check out Norm at Capital Paint Protection Film in Apex. He does great work.

Some of my other touches so far are powder coating the beauty rings, having a vinyl installer do a custom piece on the hood, and adding a bull bar. I do have some N-Fab Roan steps that I will install this weekend. Lights will be next. I want a winch, but am waiting for a hidden winch that fits the 2.7L.

All I have to say is this is fun to drive. I haven't really taken it off road yet. I did drive one at the off rodeo in Texas though. The engine is quick with the Turbo. I am coming from a V8 F150 and this is much faster.

Well thats all for now. I am super pumped and hope those who haven't get their vehicles soon!
Ford Bronco Got my baby 20220511_194905
Ford Bronco Got my baby 20220511_194822
Ford Bronco Got my baby 20220511_194803
Ford Bronco Got my baby 20220511_194749
Sponsored

cyxpack

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Congrats. Hard to believe a world when 9-month wait to get a new truck is considered quick. Please enjoy, so we can live through you. (I’m a later order than you do still have a wait in front of me.)

OP
OP
NCBronc

NCBronc

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats. Hard to believe a world when 9-month wait to get a new truck is considered quick. Please enjoy, so we can live through you. (I’m a later order than you do still have a wait in front of me.)
Haha. Yea that is a good point. Kind of crazy where we are right now, and honestly it isn't just the Bronco. Lots of high demand cars have long waits. That said, to me it was worth the wait.

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have been lurking on this forum for a long time, and I want to thank everyone for the ideas everyone has given me to personalize my new Bronco.

I took delivery on April 26th. I want to give a huge shout out to Crossroads Ford of Apex, NC. They honored MSRP and got mine delivered to me in less than a year. I ordered in July of 2021. My truck is a 2.7L, Badlands Sasquatch in Area 51. I have read some of the negative experiences others have had. I feel for all of you and hope you get yours soon, because this truck is awesome.

Right after I got it I reluctantly gave it up for a week and a half to get Paint Protection Film on it. It sucked having to wait, but I didn't want to get a rock chip before it was installed. If you are nearby check out Norm at Capital Paint Protection Film in Apex. He does great work.

Some of my other touches so far are powder coating the beauty rings, having a vinyl installer do a custom piece on the hood, and adding a bull bar. I do have some N-Fab Roan steps that I will install this weekend. Lights will be next. I want a winch, but am waiting for a hidden winch that fits the 2.7L.

All I have to say is this is fun to drive. I haven't really taken it off road yet. I did drive one at the off rodeo in Texas though. The engine is quick with the Turbo. I am coming from a V8 F150 and this is much faster.

Well thats all for now. I am super pumped and hope those who haven't get their vehicles soon!
Congrats! She looks sweet!

Yillbs

Outer Banks
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
for what it's worth rough country has a hidden winch that mounts under the bumper behind that front plate. It's on back order though :(. It even relocates the winch remote connection to under the hood. You'll have to open the hood to use the winch... first world problems I guess?

Sponsored
OP
OP
NCBronc

NCBronc

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
for what it's worth rough country has a hidden winch that mounts under the bumper behind that front plate. It's on back order though :(. It even relocates the winch remote connection to under the hood. You'll have to open the hood to use the winch... first world problems I guess?
I thought that only worked with the 2.3L so far. I'll check it out again. I probably missed something.

cyxpack

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My wife just put in an order for a Lexus NX hybrid. The only choice we have is color, and they did ask if there was anything else we “needed”. Most builds are all coming with the luxury package, period, so we need to have that in the budget. The other options Lexus adds as they get parts. So if they have parts for a heated steering wheels, that batch will get heated steering wheels, if they don’t have the parts, that option is not included. So outside of Luxury package, we don’t know what the actual build (or price) will be. If we don’t like the build, they can TRY to trade with another dealer, or pass until the next build. We are 23 on the list, they get maybe 8 a month. That includes all colors. It keeps the reduction line rolling (but I’d still rather wait to get the Bronco build I want).

We looked at Chevy too, their order banks were closed for the year on the model we were looking at.

Went to kia too, $2,500 ADM for both dealers close to me. Only small upcharge to go to Lexus.

Weird world to buy a car.

Yillbs

Outer Banks
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I thought that only worked with the 2.3L so far. I'll check it out again. I probably missed something.
Nope, I was wrong. You're right, it's only available on the 2.3. My bad!

SasBLSven

Badlands
First Name
Steen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice, I ordered mine in July as well. Crickets. BLs, SAS, 4dr, 2.7, LUX, TOW, capable bumper, hard top. You know, ask the constraints. Congrats, I have a feeling I'm going to be getting a 23MY

brybar4

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What was your reservation date?

Sponsored
OP
OP
NCBronc

NCBronc

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What was your reservation date?
I cant remember the date that I originally signed. I know it was July of 21. I got the order confirmation email on 26AUG21

OP
OP
NCBronc

NCBronc

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice, I ordered mine in July as well. Crickets. BLs, SAS, 4dr, 2.7, LUX, TOW, capable bumper, hard top. You know, ask the constraints. Congrats, I have a feeling I'm going to be getting a 23MY
Yea I actually removed the hard top and the tow package to speed it up. I did add the aftermarket tow package after delivery. I think I am going to keep the soft top for a bit. I am liking it so far, but that might change when winter hits.

osoblanco

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congratulations!

DESCHA1N

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Regal TourX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm right down the road in Raleigh, I'll keep an eye out for it!