First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So far from lighter trails the dirt and dried mud has come off pretty easy with just a water pressure wash at the do-it-yourself carwash while using a microfiber sponge to wipe the dirt away. I drive it home and use micro fiber towels to dry. Haven't even bought the wrap cleaner suggested, so far.i Will see how it goes.

I didn't love any of the color options available when I ordered so opted for shadow black which looks great clean but was worried about the scratches on black from branches/rocks. The eruption green looks nice but not the green I was hoping for.

I am worried about how scratches will look on it but as long as it's on the wrap I am gonna try not to worry about it too much.

Waiting for my on board air compressor mount to arrive this week then plan to do some snow wheelin' in it asap.
I ordered the Eruption Green, considering the matte PPF, I want to see how it affects the color.
Sponsored

kbobber

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Touareg & Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That looks great! Get some little green army men!

i live in Tiburon…dm me and let’ go get some Bay Area trails.

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks great! I sure wish Ford would have used internal hinges for the tailgate like the doors. It's not a Jeep.

OP
OP
ryannshit

ryannshit

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2.3 L Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered the Eruption Green, considering the matte PPF, I want to see how it affects the color.
I would have went with that color as well if it would have been available for the 2021s. Let us know if you are able to find out how it looks w/ ppf.

Sponsored

notbuildingrockets

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond, 2010 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
PXL_20220122_175210501.jpg

PXL_20220122_175121953.jpg

PXL_20220122_175141384.jpg

PXL_20220122_175201909.jpg

Some Q&A

Unfortunately no, they said it would likely come off. Plasti dipped the buckin' bronco to somewhat match.

But they did wrap the roll bars etc inside so it matches with the roof off.

PXL_20220118_011442600.jpg

Oh wow, no I didn't hear that advice from the wrap shop workers.

I paid $4400 for the wrap and they included the front window tints in the price. After seeing the work they did and attention to detail they went through, I think that it was totally fair. They basically disassemble the entire body of the vehicle.

To clean it, they suggested Adam's Polishes products: Car Shampoo and Matte Detailer

IMG_20211218_103843.jpg

IMG_20211218_103840.jpg

Thank you! It took 10 days total with a weekend in-between so I'd say ~7 workdays. That will depend on the shop I'm sure and how many workers they have.

The shop I went to was pretty busy. I got the bronco in early November and had to wait til December for them to start working on it.
Love it! Looks amazing. I've been looking for the cursive Bronco satin black logo for either side of the vehicle, where did you get those? And did they wrap the Bronco pony on the back in black, or did you buy a separate piece for that?

OP
OP
ryannshit

ryannshit

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love it! Looks amazing. I've been looking for the cursive Bronco satin black logo for either side of the vehicle, where did you get those? And did they wrap the Bronco pony on the back in black, or did you buy a separate piece for that?
Thank you! I Plasti dipped the pony on the back myself.

I ordered the bronco script from Tom's Off-road but it is meant for the 60s-70s broncos and has metal pegs in the back that are pretty hard to clip then sand down flat. Mine are not perfect but I'm going to try and redo it.

Otherwise I'll be getting these which look cheaper in quality but double the price :(

https://www.vortexsigns.com/car-dec...essories/vintage-3d-ford-bronco-emblem-emblem

If anyone knows where to get better looking Bronco script lettering, let us know!

notbuildingrockets

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond, 2010 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

I ordered the bronco script from Tom's Off-road but it is meant for the 60s-70s broncos and has metal pegs in the back that are pretty hard to clip then sand down flat. Mine are not perfect but I'm going to try and redo it.

Otherwise I'll be getting these which look cheaper in quality but double the price :(

https://www.vortexsigns.com/car-dec...essories/vintage-3d-ford-bronco-emblem-emblem

If anyone knows where to get better looking Bronco script lettering, let us know!
lol that's funny, while I was waiting for a reply I ordered those exact ones from Vortex Signs! I'd rather go the adhesive route for resale value. Easy enough to remove them with a heat gun or floss. I'll let you know how they look! 2-4 weeks to arrive.

Taichi

Big Bend
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 XLT sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Yesterday I ordered the script "Bronco" emblem off of Etsy. its 3D printed plastic and seems like it will work once i apply double sided tape. It was slightly more than Toms Offroad but won't require me to cut any clips to make it work. If it doesnt work I might try vinyl letters or maybe just do the ones from Toms.

Dm0neydantic

Outer Banks
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I didn't think I could love this beast anymore than I already did. Thanks for giving me the inspiration to finally take off the roof.

Had a blast in it today. Tried to take pics in different lighting

PXL_20220123_221111153.jpg

PXL_20220123_221138309.jpg

PXL_20220123_221547137.jpg

PXL_20220123_220431418.jpg

PXL_20220123_220231418.jpg
I love this look so much! I was actually looking into wrapping my Bronco also! Did they mention if the wrap comes off easily or if it ruins the paint if you decide to change it later?

Also, how are you liking the manual transmission?

Sponsored
OP
OP
ryannshit

ryannshit

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love this look so much! I was actually looking into wrapping my Bronco also! Did they mention if the wrap comes off easily or if it ruins the paint if you decide to change it later?

Also, how are you liking the manual transmission?
Thank you! The wrap folks said they charge $400 to remove and clean it but they said people take it off themselves as well.

They mentioned on lighter paint (whites, maybe cactus grey) the wrap color could bleed out on the original paint if it wasn't well cared for. Since I have shadow black I am not too concerned and I pressure wash it pretty quickly after getting it dirty.

The manual clutch and stick shift combo is so nice in comparison to my JL manual that the bronco replaced (pic below). Seriously like butter. Made the JL feel like a 1980s manual in comparison.

PXL_20211030_193952414~2.jpg

Dm0neydantic

Outer Banks
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thank you! The wrap folks said they charge $400 to remove and clean it but they said people take it off themselves as well.

They mentioned on lighter paint (whites, maybe cactus grey) the wrap color could bleed out on the original paint if it wasn't well cared for. Since I have shadow black I am not too concerned and I pressure wash it pretty quickly after getting it dirty.

The manual clutch and stick shift combo is so nice in comparison to my JL manual that the bronco replaced (pic below). Seriously like butter. Made the JL feel like a 1980s manual in comparison.

Ford Bronco Got my Badlands 4 Door Wrapped In 3M Matte Military Green PXL_20211030_193952414~2
Oh ok, not to bad! And if you take care of it, the wrap shouldn't have any issues. Your Jeep was sooo nice!!!! You should have kept it!

I had the Jeep also and sold it a few years ago. But this is my first manual transmission and learning on it hasn't been that hard !

I also didn't realize how small I would be in comparison to the Bronco but it's been fun!!

Did you drill in your Bronco Script emblems or are they adhesive? Sorry I'm asking so many questions.

OP
OP
ryannshit

ryannshit

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh ok, not to bad! And if you take care of it, the wrap shouldn't have any issues. Your Jeep was sooo nice!!!! You should have kept it!

I had the Jeep also and sold it a few years ago. But this is my first manual transmission and learning on it hasn't been that hard !

I also didn't realize how small I would be in comparison to the Bronco but it's been fun!!

Did you drill in your Bronco Script emblems or are they adhesive? Sorry I'm asking so many questions.
I clipped the pegs with this tool then used a circular sander, but it is not completely flush so I'll need to try and redo it by grinding down the pegs more. I'd like to get this emblem to work because its great quality from Tom's Off-road.

PXL_20220121_015020655.jpg

PXL_20220121_034338619.jpg

Dm0neydantic

Outer Banks
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I clipped the pegs with this tool then used a circular sander, but it is not completely flush so I'll need to try and redo it by grinding down the pegs more. I'd like to get this emblem to work because its great quality from Tom's Off-road.

Ford Bronco Got my Badlands 4 Door Wrapped In 3M Matte Military Green PXL_20220121_034338619

Ford Bronco Got my Badlands 4 Door Wrapped In 3M Matte Military Green PXL_20220121_034338619
yes, that's the one I was looking at also. I'm waiting for the BroncoDepot to re-open because I was looking at the thread and they said they have good emblems with the adhesive backing. I'd be scared to try to install it, I'd probably ruin it.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks awesome! I think on this particular one the Badlands grill would look best in a satin or matte black
Sponsored