Sponsored

Got my Bronco, with only a 10 day wait time!

kiya

Badlands
First Name
Kiya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan S, Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk, & Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Really wanted a 2-door Badlands (with lux) with the 2.7l engine and my local dealer came through with the exact configuration and color we wanted. Best of all we paid MSRP.

Put in my order on September 24 (2022) and they called me yesterday saying the car arrived, I couldn't believe it till I saw it in person.. Loving it, and can't wait to mod it a bit for functionality down here.

Ford Bronco Got my Bronco, with only a 10 day wait time! IMG_7292
Sponsored

rtazz17

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Oh boy,peeps going to be 😡,lol
you would think we are being trolled! 😂

Last edited:

Fly

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Wtf!? I assume this was an order someone else cancelled and the dealer offered you?

Sponsored
OP
OP
kiya

kiya

Badlands
First Name
Kiya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wtf!? I assume this was an order someone else cancelled and the dealer offered you?
No, that's just how long the wait is in most areas of Mexico. You put in your order, give them 3 color choices, and within 2 or 3 weeks they'll bring over a car which is sitting at another dealership in the country. The demand is nowhere near the same as it is in the US, so wait times are short and you never pay over MSRP.

OP
OP
kiya

kiya

Badlands
First Name
Kiya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Fly

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
No, that's just how long the wait is in most areas of Mexico. You put in your order, give them 3 color choices, and within 2 or 3 weeks they'll bring over a car which is sitting at another dealership in the country. The demand is nowhere near the same as it is in the US, so wait times are short and you never pay over MSRP.
ahhh ok that makes sense. We’re all super jealous of your short wait, enjoy the Bronco for us!

DesertEagle1776

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Old-Timey Bicycle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Really wanted a 2-door Badlands (with lux) with the 2.7l engine and my local dealer came through with the exact configuration and color we wanted. Best of all we paid MSRP.

Put in my order on September 24 (2022) and they called me yesterday saying the car arrived, I couldn't believe it till I saw it in person.. Loving it, and can't wait to mod it a bit for functionality down here.

Ford Bronco Got my Bronco, with only a 10 day wait time! IMG_7292
Wow, looks like the dealers in your area have a lot more dealer allocations left. There's too many of us in the US that want them and no way for us to find out easily which dealers have allocations. Congrats on the new Bronco!

Sponsored
OP
OP
kiya

kiya

Badlands
First Name
Kiya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow, looks like the dealers in your area have a lot more dealer allocations left. There's too many of us in the US that want them and no way for us to find out easily which dealers have allocations. Congrats on the new Bronco!
Thank you!
I was visiting my parents last month in Sacramento (CA) and went to the Roseville Future Ford dealer to check them out in person, only got to test drive a 4-door cause they had no 2-doors. The sales associate said if I gave him a deposit that day he'd be able to get me one in 18 to 20 months.
I was prepared for a 6 to 12 month wait down in Mexico but when I got to the dealer the SA laughed when I asked him if he thought it would take more than a year. He said in Mexico it's about 2 weeks unless you want a Raptor. I still didn't believe him till he texted me yesterday..

Last edited:

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Sorry to hear that

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ten day turnaround from order to delivery?? I do not even see how that's possible. Even back before covid, constraints and transportation issues 3-4 week turnarounds were considered fast.

DesertEagle1776

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Old-Timey Bicycle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you!
I was visiting my parents a few weeks ago in Sacramento (CA) and went to the Roseville Future Ford dealer to check them out in person, only got to test drive a 4-door cause they had no 2-doors. The sales associate said if I gave him a deposit that day he'd be able to get me one in 18 to 20 months.
I was prepared for a 6 to 12 month wait down in Mexico but when I got to the dealer the SA laughed when I asked him if he thought it would take more than a year. He said in Mexico it's about 2 weeks unless you want a Raptor. I still didn't believe him till he texted me yesterday..
That's crazy! Glad it worked out though. I would have thought that there'd be at least some decent demand for broncos down in Mexico but I guess the numbers don't pan out.

rtazz17

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model