First Name
adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 f350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordered on 1-10-22 and called customer support today to see if I was getting pushed to a 23 truck but got a VIN instead production scheduled for 10-24-22. Window sticker doesn't populate yet, but I'm super excited. I have never bought a brand-new car for myself before can't wait! Maybe in time for Christmas
Sponsored

RedShark32s

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Lucky you. Enjoy it! Hopefully no delays.

Meanwhile, I'll keep waiting like a dunce. Guess my "largest local dealer" for decades running isn't part of the magic allocation recipe. One day!

DNVRBRONCO86

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This makes my head hurt, I ordered 8/10/21 and was just told I am still unscheduled clean and to talk with my dealership to convert to 23 model. I thought unscheduled clean meant that you still had a shot and that unscheduled balanced out was the bad moniker, guess not! How is ford letting walk in orders in 22 get in ahead of the rest of us!

OP
OP
aldoavme

aldoavme

Badlands
First Name
adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 f350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This makes my head hurt, I ordered 8/10/21 and was just told I am still unscheduled clean and to talk with my dealership to convert to 23 model. I thought unscheduled clean meant that you still had a shot and that unscheduled balanced out was the bad moniker, guess not! How is ford letting walk in orders in 22 get in ahead of the rest of us!
not a clue I expected huge delays and I ordered mine with everything and wouldn't drop anything so I don't know

GoobertownDaddy

Base
First Name
Murphy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, 2004 JEEP WRANGLER, 2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ordered on 1-10-22 and called customer support today to see if I was getting pushed to a 23 truck but got a VIN instead production scheduled for 10-24-22. Window sticker doesn't populate yet, but I'm super excited. I have never bought a brand-new car for myself before can't wait! Maybe in time for Christmas
I received my VIN on July 29 and was built Aug. 31 and is on the way to the dealer today I'll pick it up tomorrow... I was a 8/15 build week with a 8/20 blend date.

Sponsored

TheRealCobraBurnout

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nice! Congrats.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Window sticker should be accessible about 6 days prior to your blend date.
Sponsored