First Name
Cort
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Res July 2020...Ordered Jan 2021...bumped 2022...bumped 2023... scheduled Dec 5th

Question does any one know the rough time it takes for Ford to allow you to punch in that Vin on the web site or Ford Pass for tracking... I assume a few days...

Also... anyone else get a scheduling email today...

Badlands...2dr...MT...Velocity Blue...

Edit... I guess this is a dumb question right..? they won't have tracking info til they have something to track... I think I answered my own question

Follow up question... do they email every build with the photo on the assembly line? Neat if they do or can you request that?
Sponsored

Last edited:

DaBronCo33

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Base
Congrats. Got a week of 12/5 build date as well today. Fingers crossed.

frdfan

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BB Sasquatch HPRM
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Res July 2020...Ordered Jan 2021...bumped 2022...bumped 2023... scheduled Dec 5th

Question does any one know the rough time it takes for Ford to allow you to punch in that Vin on the web site or Ford Pass for tracking... I assume a few days...

Edit... I guess this is a dumb question right..? they won't have tracking info til they have something to track... I think I answered my own question

Follow up question... do they email every build with the photo on the assembly line? Neat if they do or can you request that?
Use the TrackerApp (link below). You'll get your window sticker and a link to track. It's usually more accurate than the links Ford provides in their emails (won't be many).

https://ordertrack.app/

The only dumb question is the one that doesn't get asked...

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll second https://ordertrack.app Know your VIN and ORDER #.
Next up is Window Sticker - could be a week before blend date

This link has a plethora of info - read it, you won't be sorry.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/here-are-the-bronco-build-tracking-links.22795/

Assembly line photos aren't guaranteed - neither are email communications. I suspect that RESERVATION holders get these and not just us regular order Joe's.

Example: The last email communication I got was in September telling me that my production week got bumped from 10/17 to 10/24. 10/24 came, it got built, delivered on 10/25 and picked up today. Not a single built or shipped or delivered email. I'll take it, but it makes some wonder wtf?

Good Luck! Find your build week and search for it here. There's also a spreadsheet tracker. Ask questions and don't be afraid or hesitant. You can always DM me and I'll gladly help in any way I can. I'm no expert, but I've been through it. So have many here and these guys and gals are smart and helpful.

Congrats on your VIN - that's the first step in it happening. Get excited!

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I got some lame email about a week after mine was built saying my Bronco just couldn’t wait to get out into the wild. I guess that’s better than them trying to send me a picture of someone else’s build.

ac360

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got the same email this morning. Same build week.
Sponsored