Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Granger Ford ...Quick question on your ordering procedures come Dec. Are you ordering by reservation number or by who came to you first? I'm wondering if a higher priority will be given to those that switched earlier, or does it work differently. Perhaps you just load all the orders up and Ford batches them based on trim/options etc. I have a launch day reservation but on Fords website it states the picture attached.
Screen Shot 2020-08-06 at 1.22.13 PM.png

Orders will all go to Ford from all dealerships and they will process them by timestamps on the reservations...so it does not matter the dealership...it is not like a short order cook and they build them as they come in...much more logistics is put into the process.
Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Orders will all go to Ford from all dealerships and they will process them by timestamps on the reservations...so it does not matter the dealership...it is not like a short order cook and they build them as they come in...much more logistics is put into the process.
Interesting. I guess this kind of lends credence to the idea that you could've reserved 5 minutes after launch, let's say in my case Black Diamond, but get my Bronco after someone who reserved a Badlands 5 days after me. I don't really care, I'm willing to wait until Fall of 2021 or even later. It just allows me more time to hoard cash.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting. I guess this kind of lends credence to the idea that you could've reserved 5 minutes after launch, let's say in my case Black Diamond, but get my Bronco after someone who reserved a Badlands 5 days after me. I don't really care, I'm willing to wait until Fall of 2021 or even later. It just allows me more time to hoard cash.
now that is a plan..

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I changed my FE reservation with the 800 number today in under 5 minutes from an out of state dealer to a local dealer. It was painless.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I this it's been said, but they will be built in batches depending on current material on hand (or within reach). Meaning they have everything needed to completely build all those in the batch. I remember FCA wasn't building any JEEPS that required a $10 module that was part of an option because the vendor provided the module went bankrupt. Happened again the the Perforated Leather seats. We already know they wont be building any of the blues anytime soon.

FORD should fare better since they got reservations in advance and should be able to churn these out but I'm like you I wouldn't mind getting my Bronco in late 2021 or early 2022. Nice have 2021 in 2022 with low miles.

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I this it's been said, but they will be built in batches depending on current material on hand (or within reach). Meaning they have everything needed to completely build all those in the batch. I remember FCA wasn't building any JEEPS that required a $10 module that was part of an option because the vendor provided the module went bankrupt. Happened again the the Perforated Leather seats. We already know they wont be building any of the blues anytime soon.

FORD should fare better since they got reservations in advance and should be able to churn these out but I'm like you I wouldn't mind getting my Bronco in late 2021 or early 2022. Nice have 2021 in 2022 with low miles.
Yeah, just thinking out loud. Sorry.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Changed my reservation to @Granger Ford couple of hours ago. painless experience. 5 hour drive from chicago for me. Looking forward to dealing with Albert and the team
I got it...

Thank you very much for the business.

Looks like you called and talked to Jaime she is a sweet lady and I try my hardest to keep her informed but the fluidity of Ford is not fun some times.

ausbronco84

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C43
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got it...

Thank you very much for the business.

Looks like you called and talked to Jaime she is a sweet lady and I try my hardest to keep her informed but the fluidity of Ford is not fun some times.
Great! She was more than helpful but yes i will be reaching out with some more questions soon. Giving you some time to rest up

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
The more I think about it the more I think I’m going to go with y’all... from what I’ve heard the Phoenix area ford dealers are a bit tough to deal with. Would be a bit of a drive home but it would be cool to stop through Colorado and see some sights!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The more I think about it the more I think I’m going to go with y’all... from what I’ve heard the Phoenix area ford dealers are a bit tough to deal with. Would be a bit of a drive home but it would be cool to stop through Colorado and see some sights!
Love to earn your business and really looking forward to meeting all that are coming to invade our town when these darn things start getting here..?

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got the dealership change email from Ford today... now trying to decide what to do with my two reservations. Sorry for the long post.

I made two reservations because I changed my mind on the model... the first one on reveal day for the Wildtrack and the second one the following day for Badlands (this is the one I want). The dealer contacted me within a couple of days after making the reservations and I asked him if I should cancel the first reservation. He told me to keep both reservations until more information was available... so I did.

Now that they have confirmed that you can change ANY aspect of the Bronco, I no longer need to keep the two reservations. However, I do want to change to a dealer that is a bit closer to me and I'm tempted to just change one of the two reservations to this other dealer and keep the second reservation at the original dealer.

Maybe I'm overthinking this but I assume the delivery will be the same regardless of dealer because Ford is controlling deliveries by when the reservation was placed... but I will be able to pick the dealer that has no ADM or is offering better incentives.

TLDR; If you have two reservations, can you just change one of them to a different dealer and keep the other as is?

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got the dealership change email from Ford today... now trying to decide what to do with my two reservations. Sorry for the long post.

I made two reservations because I changed my mind on the model... the first one on reveal day for the Wildtrack and the second one the following day for Badlands (this is the one I want). The dealer contacted me within a couple of days after making the reservations and I asked him if I should cancel the first reservation. He told me to keep both reservations until more information was available... so I did.

Now that they have confirmed that you can change ANY aspect of the Bronco, I no longer need to keep the two reservations. However, I do want to change to a dealer that is a bit closer to me and I'm tempted to just change one of the two reservations to this other dealer and keep the second reservation at the original dealer.

Maybe I'm overthinking this but I assume the delivery will be the same regardless of dealer because Ford is controlling deliveries by when the reservation was placed... but I will be able to pick the dealer that has no ADM or is offering better incentives.

TLDR; If you have two reservations, can you just change one of them to a different dealer and keep the other as is?

Yes you can change them one at a time that is the way it is handled.

You are just keeping the one as an ace in hold...do it...you get the hundred back when you cancel one so there is not a downside that I can see.