Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is Ford.com down? Not able to sign in to see my order. “Something’s not quite right” message. Is anyone seeing this? What does it mean? Maybe just the site is down. Hoping they didn’t cancel my order🙁
Just tried it, worked for me. Are you trying to log in someplace new that maybe there is a firewall preventing access?
Sponsored

reman1266

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just tried it, worked for me. Are you trying to log in someplace new that maybe there is a firewall preventing access?
No firewall. From my iPhone and from personal PC. Both same message. Thanks for trying.

Bimmerxi

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, BMW R1200GSA
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've received some notes and messages from some of our outstanding reservation holders that they are holding off until the last minute on making changes. I can understand the thought process, but I would like to ask that all final changes/ammendments are made and sent to us by noon on 3-3-23. With over 300 outstanding reservations.

Zach
I would like to know when I will get my hundred dollar reservation fee? I gave up after three years waiting and canceled my reservation.

jdbronc

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado 1500 High Country
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No firewall. From my iPhone and from personal PC. Both same message. Thanks for trying.
Down for me too. Hopefully that means they are updating my order to "In production"

Maximus3311

Badlands
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021...Nope. 2022...still no. 2023? Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Down for me too. Hopefully that means they are updating my order to "In production"
Tried the backdoor link...didn't work. Went to Ford.com and clicked to sign in to my account - same error message (page to enter my login info didn't come up).

Site is def experiencing some sort of outage.

Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just tried here again. The link through the email to track works fine. Logging into the account on the Ford site is down. The email link is always more up to date and has more useful info anyway.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tried the backdoor link...didn't work. Went to Ford.com and clicked to sign in to my account - same error message (page to enter my login info didn't come up).

Site is def experiencing some sort of outage.
Working fine here. Even accurately reflects my latest build week (3/22) which it didn't previously do. With almost 50 years of experience in Enterprise IT I know, of course, that this can only mean that a complete and total disaster awaits me, LOL.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would like to know when I will get my hundred dollar reservation fee? I gave up after three years waiting and canceled my reservation.
Why would you cancel right before what is anticipated to be the biggest round of Bronco scheduling to date?? That marathon finish line was fast approaching and you gave up at mile 25.

Maximus3311

Badlands
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Working fine here. Even accurately reflects my latest build week (3/22) which it didn't previously do. With almost 50 years of experience in Enterprise IT I know, of course, that this can only mean that a complete and total disaster awaits me, LOL.
Haha total catastrophe is always just around the corner...

Honestly don't know - tried to log in from my phone as well and can't even input my login info on the Ford site (ditto back door link). I'm sure it'll be corrected at some point..

reman1266

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Haha total catastrophe is always just around the corner...

Honestly don't know - tried to log in from my phone as well and can't even input my login info on the Ford site (ditto back door link). I'm sure it'll be corrected at some point..
Site is back now, for me. No changes. I didn’t expect any. (October 2020 reservation BL with all sins).

Sponsored

PatsBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco 16 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not a Granger customer and a sample of 1, BUT:

You can see my res date and order date in my signature. I took 2 days to decide after the announcement and dropped SAS, MIC, and LUX from my BL order. 2 weeks later, I was moved to production for 3/13. I am at a smaller dealer near Dahlonega, GA (Chestatee), so allocation would be constrained normally.

Maybe it was a hidden award for being an early adopter. Or Luck. I am a sample of 1.

So it is like a Dirty Harry movie, "Do you feel lucky punk?"

PS - Oh, I ADDED Tow when I dropped the rest.
I didnt have SAS but I had lux and hardtop (2 door). Dropped lux for high and was scheduled 5 days later… Yup, was the right move for me.

Bimmerxi

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Why would you cancel right before what is anticipated to be the biggest round of Bronco scheduling to date?? That marathon finish line was fast approaching and you gave up at mile 25.
I canceled end of November before the 23 orders were placed. Ford still to this day can’t deliver a reliable hardtop. And neither Ford nor Granger can’t seem to return a reservation fee that it was canceled months ago

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And neither Ford nor Granger can’t seem to return a reservation fee that it was canceled months ago
Okay, that makes more sense. As far as the reservation fee, that should have been refunded by your original dealer, not Ford.

Maximus3311

Badlands
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Site is back now, for me. No changes. I didn’t expect any. (October 2020 reservation BL with all sins).
Yep back for me too. Mine's not as bad as yours but...Feb 2021 BL *had* all the sins - removed LUX/SAS/TOW. Still nothing but dealer has been very communicative and said they have more allocations than orders and the their constrained items aren't an issue (ergo told me I don't need to remove the MIC...which was kind of a must have for me so I'm relieved).

Fingers crossed this Thursday *finally* brings some good news.

Bimmerxi

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Okay, that makes more sense. As far as the reservation fee, that should have been refunded by your original dealer, not Ford.
That is correct and that is why I am replying to a Granger @Zach@Granger post as they are my original dealer. They keep telling me it’s Fords responsibility, but Ford tells me that Granger has the dep cash!!!
Sponsored