BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Litterally does not include the new "within your existing trim" caveat. So, you just proved his point. Ford changed it. Or rather, changed the communication.
At the risk of getting into an internet pissing match...

Literally doesn't include the "convert to [specified models]" under the non-WT section either. Only states to "modify existing order to remove all constrained commodities." Nothing about changing models and receiving the rebate as was specifically stated in the WT section. A liberal interpretation of "modify existing" took off on the forum that Ford needed to clarify.
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Am I supposed to be able to tell that they are previewing on that backdoor link to my account? It doesn't say anything about previewing when I go there...
My understanding is only the dealer can see that info. I think ONLY the ordering dealer, so there's no going to the dealer up the street and asking them to peek at your order.

How did you find out you were previewing? Was Granger proactive with releasing the info, or have you been hounding them for it? LOL

David T

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor (Ford Truck)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My understanding is only the dealer can see that info. I think ONLY the ordering dealer, so there's no going to the dealer up the street and asking them to peek at your order.

How did you find out you were previewing? Was Granger proactive with releasing the info, or have you been hounding them for it? LOL
Hounding..Samantha is awesome

Sponsored

Sponsored

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Woohoo! Just got my email. April 10 build week

Oct 1, 2020 reservation
March 2021 order
OBX advanced, 2.7, MIC, LUX, tow

So glad I resisted the temptation to change.

ColoradoBroncoFan

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Raptor, ‘20 Mustang GT, ‘23 AMG GLE 53
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Scheduled for 4/24. Heritage 2DR 2.7 Sig Headlights Aux Azure Gray. Grangetober Res. Finally!

Machine Gun Fury

Wildtrak
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Congrats to all. I should have held out but I took the blood money. Seems like everyone got scheduled. My original dual top, WT, LUX, Tow would have gotten scheduled anyways. This goes to show that Ford could have built Granger orders a long time ago. Especially when other dealerships are getting my exact former build as dealer stock.