Chrome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2.3L Badlands High, 2017 LWN Duramax Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I kept mine all the same, didn't want to budge lol
For $2500 I'll absolutely drop Lux; install the heated wheel, clockspring and switch myself, AND get an audio setup the way I want it. Won't be the first time I've done either of those things.

I think between the Granger offer, the Price Protection and the $2500 Sin Tax this Badlands might cost less than my LWN Duramax.
Sponsored

Monster79

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'Stang, 07'F150, 23',96',93',79'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For $2500 I'll absolutely drop Lux; install the heated wheel, clockspring and switch myself, AND get an audio setup the way I want it. Won't be the first time I've done either of those things.

I think between the Granger offer, the Price Protection and the $2500 Sin Tax this Badlands might cost less than my LWN Duramax.
Wish I had that time lol, glad we got scheduled finally.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was one of those that got pulled forward from 4/3 > 3/27
Then 3/27 > 4/3 > 4/17.
That's exactly my path so far too. I'm not worried about it. Patience pays off at some point.

GirthyOne

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2025 Bronco, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got it!
I decided to skip the $2500 and jumped from a Squatched Black Diamond to a base Badlands where I wanted to be anyways.
Probably should have held out for the MIC, but not that attached to it. Would have needed a softie later anyways. Easier to use in the summer vs the top on/off action on weekends.
@Rick Astley 😜

composite.png
Computer‑generated image shown.​
YOUR VEHICLE IS SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCTION
Dear GirthyOne,
We are excited to let you know your 2023 Bronco Badlands™ 4 Door has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of April 10, 2023.​

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Got it!
I decided to skip the $2500 and jumped from a Squatched Black Diamond to a base Badlands where I wanted to be anyways.
Probably should have held out for the MIC, but not that attached to it. Would have needed a softie later anyways. Easier to use in the summer vs the top on/off action on weekends.
@Rick Astley 😜

Ford Bronco Granger Ford Order Updates - We Need it 3/3/23 composite

Computer‑generated image shown.​

YOUR VEHICLE IS SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCTION
Dear GirthyOne,
We are excited to let you know your 2023 Bronco Badlands™ 4 Door has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of April 10, 2023.​

Dunno. Even the 2-door has the circumferential girthitude to fill out the driveway nicely when laid longitudinally across the gap.

where were you going with this?

Ford Bronco Granger Ford Order Updates - We Need it 3/3/23 20230211_161721

Sponsored

Rigsurly

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

@Zach@Granger do you have total number of those scheduled today?

IROCnRoll

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

10/28/20 Reservation and now scheduled for production. It seems Ford is really cranking these out now and not leaving Granger reservation holders out in the cold. Thank you Granger! And thank you, Ford, for focusing on reservation holders for 2023.

Ford Bronco Granger Ford Order Updates - We Need it 3/3/23 Screenshot 2023-03-02 at 7.53.09 AM

Chrome_Pony

Badlands
First Name
Chrome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2.3L Badlands High, 2017 LWN Duramax Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dunno. Even the 2-door has the circumferential girthitude to fill out the driveway nicely when laid longitudinally across the gap.

where were you going with this?

Ford Bronco Granger Ford Order Updates - We Need it 3/3/23 Screenshot 2023-03-02 at 7.53.09 AM
Ended up adding the roof rack back to mine. How much awkwardness does it add to removing the roof panels?

Got pulled today as a 10/31/2020 to be delivered to GRANGER with a build date of 4/10/23
take a look at the U.S. map for the 2023 delivery sites from the Build Week Tracking site https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/my-2023-build-week-tracking-spreadsheets.55488/
Can you identify Granger Iowa? Thanks Zach!
Is there any data on average times from scheduling to delivery like that?

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ended up adding the roof rack back to mine. How much awkwardness does it add to removing the roof panels?

Is there any data on average times from scheduling to delivery like that?
Not much, for some reason the passenger side is a tighter fit to slide in between the sports bar and roof rack. Suppose it would be height dependent though.

If you're running @Cheshire levels then a trampoline or platform might be required.

Sponsored

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not much, for some reason the passenger side is a tighter fit to slide in between the sports bar and roof rack. Suppose it would be height dependent though.

If you're running @Cheshire levels then a trampoline or platform might be required.
@Rick Astley
Were your parents carpers too, or did you become one out of a lack of self esteem?

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Zach@Granger do you have total number of those scheduled today?
No, the system has been slow and we don't have an updated list on our end in WBDO of orders that have scheduled. Even this morning, so I don't know a total number quite yet.

mrhee6

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI, Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks Zach! You've been nothing but a great help to us all.

I would urge all reservation holders to go back and check their orders. I was just scheduled today and my build does NOT match my signed order from with Granger from back in October. Somewhere between then and now, Sasquatch and towing package were removed from my build.

After 3 long years, I finally get scheduled for a car that isn't what I ordered. Disappointed, but not surprised.
God must be on my side this week. Samantha was unable to add towing and the sasquatch package yesterday. Today, the system let her. Will be keeping my order after all!

Machine Gun Fury

Wildtrak
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
God must be on my side this week. Samantha was unable to add towing and the sasquatch package yesterday. Today, the system let her. Will be keeping my order after all!
Were you scheduled and added SAS and Tow?