First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blazer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Any word on how long of a delay in getting the new switch?
I have an appointment set for the 13th. Not sure if it is the service department being backed up or that’s when they anticipate the part arriving…
Sponsored

OP
OP
Pakalolo

Pakalolo

Base
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blazer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Any word on how long of a delay in getting the new switch?
Griff, fyi the part came in a couple days ago, so there doesn’t seem to be a problem in getting them. Keep in mind I live in Hawaii, and on one of the smaller islands, so it would have been faster. I have the appointment still set for next week…

Griffstar07

Base
First Name
M.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base, Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Griff, fyi the part came in a couple days ago, so there doesn’t seem to be a problem in getting them. Keep in mind I live in Hawaii, and on one of the smaller islands, so it would have been faster. I have the appointment still set for next week…
Excellent! Thanks for the update. I’m going to try to get to my dealership today. You live in a beautiful place. I visited Kaua’i a couple of years ago and look forward to returning some day.

OP
OP
Pakalolo

Pakalolo

Base
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blazer
Your Bronco Model
Base
We
Excellent! Thanks for the update. I’m going to try to get to my dealership today. You live in a beautiful place. I visited Kaua’i a couple of years ago and look forward to returning some day.
[/QUOTE
We’ll look me up if you do come back!

OP
OP
Pakalolo

Pakalolo

Base
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blazer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco Green parking light indicator on dash 42A7178C-6DD2-4C10-969C-261417F84D15

Sponsored
OP
OP
Pakalolo

Pakalolo

Base
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blazer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well it did not work. Tech guy basically has no idea and is creating a ticket or something w ford. “Should’ve fixed the problem “ was what I was told. 👍🏽

Griffstar07

Base
First Name
M.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base, Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

OP
OP
Pakalolo

Pakalolo

Base
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blazer
Your Bronco Model
Base
OP
OP
Pakalolo

Pakalolo

Base
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blazer
Your Bronco Model
Base
They created a ticket for me (see the above posts of ford reaching out to me) and it was the biggest waste of time. They gave me a contact name, number and all, and when I got through, they said the case was closed. I have screenshots of me and the ford social media team saying as much.
I’m thinking it may be a software issue. Does your screen always kinda glitch when it goes from the rolling rocks to the bronco logo? Something mine did from the start. Right now I’m just grasping at straws to figure it out. Luckily it seem to be a different issue than the guys on that other thread you sent me where the light comes on randomly. That sucks. At least I’m trained to look for the light not being on to change the knob. Also, I never lock the door. Lately I have been and noticed the lights turn off immediately. Also a habit I can get into to avoid the problem
Thanks

OP
OP
Pakalolo

Pakalolo

Base
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blazer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Dealership just called and Ford told them to do some tests and if it fails to change the Body control Module, which is on back order, so we will wait until it’s all in to bring it back to the shop…

Sponsored
OP
OP
Pakalolo

Pakalolo

Base
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blazer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Griff-
A member on FB posted this…
Ford Bronco Green parking light indicator on dash 5D827177-1FF6-4D6B-BE07-ABB6B73086E1

Griffstar07

Base
First Name
M.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base, Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well how about that. I have been so busy I still haven’t been to the dealer yet. I think I’ll print that out and take with me. Thanks for posting that!

Slashjames

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra/FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I had the same happen this past weekend while out of town. This may sound crazy but it had usb cord plugged into the dash during this period and now that I've removed it the problem has stopped. The lights stayed on during the day after locking the vehicle. Once I got home I removed the cord and it hasn't happened since. Lights were on for 10 hrs Saturday and 5 on Sunday, no issues starting or with battery. I had issues in my Tundra with the usb connection on the dash which led me to this theory.

mccurtain

Base
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Griff-
A member on FB posted this…
Ford Bronco Green parking light indicator on dash 5D827177-1FF6-4D6B-BE07-ABB6B73086E1
Thank you so much for posting this. I'm having the same problems, so I'm going to be watching this thread to see if there are any working solutions.

I have to take mine in for the whistling noise from the windshield anyway, so I plan on trying to contribute to the solution for this along with that other issue as well!
Sponsored