BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Presumably it will look similar to their Raptor Kit.

2017-Raptor-FPK2L.jpg
While the kit for the Raptor looks great, I’m hoping for a more OEM look.

Something very close to the stock plastic bumper. Make steel end caps with LED fogs that you can replace the stock modular bumper end caps with and it will be plug and play

461F2209-62D9-45BA-94FE-D17745407073.jpeg
Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not into light bars but I like the small LED lights that are mounted on the side mirrors shown in Buena Vista a coupe of weeks ago. I may be interested in a similar sized backup light too. Are you guys planning to offer something like that?

af50e3af-5f8e-43d0-81e6-9ad70e8e1028-jpeg.jpg
0df76ebf-d685-44f3-b319-8e1ba21b939d-jpeg.jpg

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm not into light bars but I like the small LED lights that are mounted on the side mirrors shown in Buena Vista a coupe of weeks ago. I may be interested in a similar sized backup light too. Are you guys planning to offer something like that?

Ford Bronco Greetings from Baja Designs! 0df76ebf-d685-44f3-b319-8e1ba21b939d-jpe
Ford Bronco Greetings from Baja Designs! 0df76ebf-d685-44f3-b319-8e1ba21b939d-jpe
A-pillar and reverse lighting kits are definitely on our drawing board. :)

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's a really good point you bring up! I'll discuss it with our product development team and see what we can compromise when we perform our R&D.
Yeah basically something that integrates nicely with the bronco's modular bumper...preferably both in stubby mode and in base config.

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Happy to see @Baja Designs on the forum! I just discovered them earlier this week, did some research, and was sold! Quality and light output is unparalleled.

Never thought I would be so excited to get a set of lights for my Bronco!

Paul, are you allowed to tell us if Baja Designs will have options available through Ford? I, personally, would rather purchase and install myself, but I know this will interest a lot of people bundling options into their order.
Ford is already in bed with Rigid for factory and or dealer installed lighting.

Sponsored

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

A-pillar and reverse lighting kits are definitely on our drawing board. :)
I hope S1 flush mount reverse lights will be available and symmetrical for the bumper. The license plate seems to be on lower left side of rear bumper and may affect symmetry.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm super curious - not to say it's possible - but have you or are you able to offer fog lights that can attach at this point on the Bronco?

It's too early to know what this is truly for, but it aligns very well with a possible lighting solution for the Badlands modular bumper and a fog light or low attachment light.

I'm not sure if you can attach anything to those, but FWIW I just found out what they are: SORB tusks, for crash safety.

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm not sure if you can attach anything to those, but FWIW I just found out what they are: SORB tusks, for crash safety.
Yeah, I watched that LONGgggg video too. Still might work because when you crash, you crash. The Solid outer rigid body might server some function - like lights or other mounting solution.

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yea, can you do anything like this but for the Bronco? I want to flip a switch and it to be daytime in front of me

Pretty sure that thing is responsible for some UFO sightings.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Do you guys plan on getting your hands on any vehicles anytime soon so you can start mocking up mounts and lights.
We do have arrangements to get a Bronco in our hands! :)

Tarjea

Base
First Name
Tj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey everyone,

Paul here from Baja Designs, "The Scientists of Lighting", and we're very excited to join the Bronco6g.com community! Located in San Marcos, CA we specialize in high performance LED Lighting. We look forward to getting more involved and providing the best lighting solutions for this new vehicle. Let us know what you would like to see from us! :)

Background:
For 25+ years Baja Designs has engineered revolutionary ways to stay at the forefront of motorcycle and automotive lighting. The first product developed was a Dual Sport Kit that made a pure off road motorcycle minimally street legal. This intimate knowledge motorcycle electrical capabilities led to a natural evolution to engineer the first HID motorcycle race light. Owner/Lead engineer Alan Roach and Product Development Engineer Stephen "Tex" Mitchell were avid Baja 1000 motorcycle racers who were able to fine tune a motorcycle's limited light optics to maximize rider comfort, speed, and safety. As a result, BD light have won every professional and amateur motorcycle and ATV Baja 1000 class for over 15 years.

As our engineers and racers advanced to truck and buggy racing, the next evolution began. The engineers quickly adapted their race winning HID motorcycle lights to their new race vehicles. With amazing speed, BD HID lights were adopted by the vehicle race community and could be found on the majority of Baja 1000 winning vehicles. In the process, BD engineers became well known as “The Scientists of Lighting” and were sought out by professional race teams to develop and aim their vehicle lighting.

LED lights were the next natural evolution of lighting and BD was the first company to develop a forward projecting LED light bar which was introduced and raced in the 2005 Baja 1000. That original LED light bar has evolved into a line of the highest performing and race winning LED lights on the market.

Revolutionizing industry leading lights is not just a job at BD, but a lifelong passion for both the owners and employees. The BD product line is dedicated to being BRIGHTER, BOLDER, and BETTER, which is why we truly are “The Scientists of Lighting”.

Mission:
To bring you the best lights and other innovative products that make your off-road experiences even more fun. Whether you're in a truck, motorcycle, ATV, boat, plane, or tractor, we have something that will truly turn night into day!

www.bajadesigns.com

Phone:
(760)-560-2252 ext. 139

email:
[email protected]

We are offering a 10% Discount to ALL members. This also includes $5 Shipping to the Lower 48! All you have to do is enter coupon code BDForums at checkout. Thanks for constantly supporting Baja Designs (BD) - We are very happy to be part of this community.

Coupon Code: BDForums

Thank You,
Paul, Baja Designs
Any chance you guys are going to whip up and grill area lights?