First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner (and others)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Yesterday, my wife and I ordered a red four door 2024 Bronco Heritage Edition. I tried to order one last year, but the ordering delays were such that we decided to go with a 2021 Toyota 4Runner instead. The Toyota has been a great vehicle, but I really wanted a manual transmission and the Heritage reminded us of the 1966 Bronco my wife drove in high school in the 60’s back in Michigan (yes, we’re that old). Our local dealer called me earlier this week saying they could now order a 24 Heritage with a manual, so we decided to go ahead and do it. We will sell or trade the Toyota when the Bronco arrives (the salesman said it could be eight months). i appreciate all the great information here on this forum, and look forward to driving our own Bronco, probably next spring! The primary use will be traveling to and from our place in the badlands of western ND.
Sponsored

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 23 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yesterday, my wife and I ordered a red four door 2024 Bronco Heritage Edition. I tried to order one last year, but the ordering delays were such that we decided to go with a 2021 Toyota 4Runner instead. The Toyota has been a great vehicle, but I really wanted a manual transmission and the Heritage reminded us of the 1966 Bronco my wife drove in high school in the 60’s back in Michigan (yes, we’re that old). Our local dealer called me earlier this week saying they could now order a 24 Heritage with a manual, so we decided to go ahead and do it. We will sell or trade the Toyota when the Bronco arrives (the salesman said it could be eight months). i appreciate all the great information here on this forum, and look forward to driving our own Bronco, probably next spring! The primary use will be traveling to and from our place in the badlands of western ND.
Congratulations and welcome. I’m sure you’ll love it.
‘When I ordered my dealer said could be a year+ and expect to reorder a ’24. Happily it was only a bit over 4mos. Hopefully you’ll be lucky.