First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma DCSB OR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hey guys! I don't think I've ever been this excited about a vehicle launch before, but damn am I excited.

I managed, somehow, to reserve a 4-door First Edition. Going for Area 51.

If anyone in the NC area overlands, I currently have a '19 Tacoma with a Roam Vagabond Tent setup. Hmu!
Sponsored

SM86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
hellcat charger, wrx hatchback.
1st edition, nice! I went with the badlands 2 door (although my wife keeps mentioning the 4 door....so who knows what will happen there...)

Who did you end up reserving through? I reserved mine from mooresville ford, but still waiting to hear back on dealer markups and x-plan.

Kaldur_Ahm

Big Bend
First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Eastern NC here. I reserved a 4 door OBX. There’s a few of us Carolina guys I’ve seen so far. Many have reserved with Capitol Ford in Raleigh. Who’d you go with?

High Proof

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2018 Panamera
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same exact Bronco here! I'd like to see the Area 51 in person before ordering. Hopefully there will be some baby Broncos around with it before then. Not sure when they start getting delivered.

And of course there is the question of my dealer and ADM. May be giving up the FE for the Badlands I have reserved at a better dealer with no ADM.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Another NC residence here. Reserved a First Edition and very excited. Thinking about going with Cactus Gray or Area 51. Need to some more pics and interior colors to make final choice. If anyone heres of NC dealer offering the Xplan or deals please share. The dealer I selected has no information on the Bronco., they said they were waiting for Ford to send them information. I think Ford was aliitle unprepared and should of educated their dealers before the reveal, it's not like they didn't have time as the original reveal was suposed to be months ago. But I'll forgive them as they did produce one heck of a 4 X 4.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Valhalla_Overland

Valhalla_Overland

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
1st edition, nice! I went with the badlands 2 door (although my wife keeps mentioning the 4 door....so who knows what will happen there...)

Who did you end up reserving through? I reserved mine from mooresville ford, but still waiting to hear back on dealer markups and x-plan.
It was a tough choice between the FE and the Badlands. Definitely need the 4-door if we want enough room for cargo+the pups.

I reserved through Keith Hawthorne Ford. I was texting with one of their reps and it *vaguely* sounded like there would be no markup. I was trying to be pretty clear that it was MSRP or nothing. So we'll see.

OP
OP
Valhalla_Overland

Valhalla_Overland

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Another NC residence here. Reserved a First Edition and very excited. Thinking about going with Cactus Gray or Area 51. Need to some more pics and interior colors to make final choice. If anyone heres of NC dealer offering the Xplan or deals please share. The dealer I selected has no information on the Bronco., they said they were waiting for Ford to send them information. I think Ford was aliitle unprepared and should of educated their dealers before the reveal, it's not like they didn't have time as the original reveal was suposed to be months ago. But I'll forgive them as they did produce one heck of a 4 X 4.
Agreed. My dealer couldn’t give me much info at all.

Last edited:

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It was a tough choice between the FE and the Badlands. Definitely need the 4-door if we want enough room for cargo+the pups.

I reserved through Keith Hawthorne Ford. I was texting with one of their reps and it *vaguely* sounded like there would be no markup. I was trying to be pretty clear that it was MSRP or nothing. So we'll see.
Check to see if they accept the X plan. It's invoice minus .4%. You can join through Mustang Club of America for $25 and it qualifies you for the X-.plan.

OP
OP
Valhalla_Overland

Valhalla_Overland

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Check to see if they accept the X plan. It's invoice minus .4%. You can join through Mustang Club of America for $25 and it qualifies you for the X-.plan.
I had no idea about that, but I just signed up. Thanks man!

broncobobby

Outer Banks
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
84 Jeep CJ7, 74 F100, 14 Explorer, 18 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hi from Southeastern NC...Bladen County, Reserved a 4 Dr OBX. Currently drive a 18 F150 Sport XLT FX4 Scab with the Coyote 5.0 and 10 speed.

My regular salesman (who sold me a 14 Explorer, 14 Mustang GT, 18 F150) contacted me after I got reserved. From Fairway Ford in Burgaw, NC. I only expect square deals.

Last edited:

Sponsored

GotWake

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m north of Winsto-Salem. I’ve got mine through Crossroads in Kernesville. They don’t have any info on pricing either. I’m not paying above retail. I’m fine getting it from across the country.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’m north of Winsto-Salem. I’ve got mine through Crossroads in Kernesville. They don’t have any info on pricing either. I’m not paying above retail. I’m fine getting it from across the country.
I have a reservation with Crossroads in Kernersville. Also one at Green Ford in Greensboro. Who ever gives me the best deal gets my business. Green already said they would take me X Plan. Still waiting to hear back from Crossroads.

GotWake

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a reservation with Crossroads in Kernersville. Also one at Green Ford in Greensboro. Who ever gives me the best deal gets my business. Green already said they would take me X Plan. Still waiting to hear back from Crossroads.
Nice, it sounds like we can move reservations. So, I’m fine moving it to Green for the x plan.

I called and the girl I talked to at Crossroads had no clue on how they were going to handle pricing.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Nice, it sounds like we can move reservations. So, I’m fine moving it to Green for the x plan.

I called and the girl I talked to at Crossroads had no clue on how they were going to handle pricing.
I received the same response by Crossroads. Was told manager was out, back on Monday and they would call me. Hopefully will here from them tomorrow. Will keep you updated. What model did you reserve.

GotWake

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I received the same response by Crossroads. Was told manager was out, back on Monday and they would call me. Hopefully will here from them tomorrow. Will keep you updated. What model did you reserve.
I went with the 4 door wildtrak.
Sponsored