Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 1500 Big Horn 4X4 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A ton of Broncos are getting sold off the intel gained off this page. While I understand and respect people's position, for my part a comparable deal saves 11 hours of driving or plane flights, hotel and other costs in time and money. While I'm grateful to Sam and Granger, dollars and cents will be the deciding factor for many.
I for one appreciate the competition. I am waiting until October (out of area until then) to see if my local dealer can get close to Granger's offer. This gives me another option to play with that almost cuts the travel time to Iowa in half. I have until 10/31 to move my reservation. Without this forum I wouldn't know about X plan or have a tenth of the information that I do. Thanks to everyone who is participating. If I could only decide on a color! hahahahaha
Sponsored

Proudy202

Black Diamond
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I for one appreciate the competition. I am waiting until October (out of area until then) to see if my local dealer can get close to Granger's offer. This gives me another option to play with that almost cuts the travel time to Iowa in half. I have until 10/31 to move my reservation. Without this forum I wouldn't know about X plan or have a tenth of the information that I do. Thanks to everyone who is participating. If I could only decide on a color! hahahahaha
Oh that's easy...Area 51 in the Shade, Cactus Gray in overcast conditions and Antimatter blue in direct sunlight ???

Villageidit

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 1500 Big Horn 4X4 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Oh that's easy...Area 51 in the Shade, Cactus Gray in overcast conditions and Antimatter blue in direct sunlight ???
Thanks!
I have managed to eliminate white, black, silver, race red and velocity blue. I think AB really needs a white top to work.

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sponsored

uturn

Big Bend
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat Spider124
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
As far as I know, yes. I will add this to the list of Q&A. Thanks for asking.

/john
Maybe this is mentioned below that I haven't seen but please let us know, will you be adding the state taxes there for each state or just let us pay them when we get the vehicle back to our respective states? Thanks for stepping into the fray.

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Maybe this is mentioned below that I haven't seen but please let us know, will you be adding the state taxes there for each state or just let us pay them when we get the vehicle back to our respective states? Thanks for stepping into the fray.

This is something that we'll be able to answer next week, we're still working on the details. Stay tuned, we'll have more info next Tuesday.

/john

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I literally drove by your dealership on Saturday coming back home from Verner!! Spent a week there on the Hatfield Macoy trails!!!

Excellent! Maybe the next time you come down, the Madison trailhead will be open.

/john

Crowza

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 2 Door, '05 Victory Vegas 8-Ball
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@StephensAutoCenter I'm ready to switch. I reserved at Todd Judy, but if you are getting close to Granger, I'll switch in heartbeat. Your communication here is amazing.

I live five minutes from the airport, if my schedule permits, I'd gladly volunteer to help drive people down so they wouldn't need to rent a car. Also, to help explain why you need to visit the state with your Bronco. We have AMAZING places to visit here.

The Mountain Man

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Expedition, 15 Jetta TDI, 12 Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Things JUST got interesting! Showing some love to the East coast, I like it. I am in Florida, very curious how this shakes out in terms of pricing compared to Granger. You have my attention....
Do you happen to know a Yosef from Boone, NC?

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Welcome to the forum, can't wait to hear what your offering. I'm only 4 1/2 hours away. If I keep getting the silent treatment ftom my current dealer, you'll be seeing two FE's heading your way.
cheers-to-you-dude.jpg

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs