Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

their web site only shows them available for the Super Duty and the Ranger. I could be missing something...
Yep. Best I can tell it hasn’t come out yet, but iirc that’s the right conpany. The Bronco pictured is Havoc offroad’s 2021 Sema build.

Ares

First Name
Fox
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Apparently you can change blinker to be amber all the time with forscan. I wonder if the rings could be done as well. Then one could have the raptor look for sure
the blinkers have an amber mode. do the rings have the same? I assumed they were DRLs only.

Sponsored

PrevCYBRTRKrez

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4dr Badlands, 2020 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
the blinkers have an amber mode. do the rings have the same? I assumed they were DRLs only.
I’m not sure. Need someone to play with it

Jer

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands,2017 F350, 2023 F150L, 1976 K20
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You got a picture of yours how did you mount them?
I purchased this black plastic stock(way more than Needed). Cut small piece to fit behind the grill holes, cut out to fit the lights, bolted them in and dabbed glue on the black plastic to back of the grill. This way if they ever burn out or get damaged I can just unscrew them to replace. I trimmed the plastic with an exacto knife to match the hole so you can only see it the hole where the light is mounted.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B08R6LKS1L?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

Ford Bronco Grille Light (like the Raptor) 1638662554986

Jer

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I purchased this black plastic stock(way more than Needed). Cut small piece to fit behind the grill holes, cut out to fit the lights, bolted them in and dabbed glue on the black plastic to back of the grill. This way if they ever burn out or get damaged I can just unscrew them to replace. I trimmed the plastic with an exacto knife to match the hole so you can only see it the hole where the light is mounted.

Ford Bronco Grille Light (like the Raptor) 1638662554986
I forgot here is a pic with them on.
Ford Bronco Grille Light (like the Raptor) 1638663089775

Jose_911

Wildtrak
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

1638662554986.jpeg

Ford Bronco Grille Light (like the Raptor) 1638663089775
where did you hook them up to?

Jer

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

where did you hook them up to?
To one of the 6 pre installed switches. I leave the switch on all the time, since power is disrupted when the ignition goes off they are only on when the Bronco is running. Makes them DRLs.

Sponsored

87gpe

First Edition
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe, Supra
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
They look cool - but they'll get made fun of by the Raptor guys. I had a Raptor and it's comical seeing all the 4Runners and Tacomas running around with these lights slapped in there.

They're on the Raptor because of the width of the truck.

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Apparently you can change blinker to be amber all the time with forscan. I wonder if the rings could be done as well. Then one could have the raptor look for sure
Anymore info on this mod?

Jer

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They look cool - but they'll get made fun of by the Raptor guys. I had a Raptor and it's comical seeing all the 4Runners and Tacomas running around with these lights slapped in there.

They're on the Raptor because of the width of the truck.
Will they need an mailing address or just an email to write about their feelings? Just kidding, but who cares what some raptor owner thinks , it is just a light, albeit serves no purpose.
Sponsored