Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thank you. And I really like the bumper on your Area 51, may I ask where you got it?

Copperhorse73

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Has anyone purchased these and have an opinion on these? I was wondering if they are backlit or if the letters themselves illuminate. I couldn’t find any costumer reviews.

link to the letters:

https://www.iagperformance.com/iag-i-line-grill-white-letters-with-white-lighting
At one point this exact kit was available on Amazon, I bought it for $120. Once it was sold out it never returned. It’s a nice kit, the harness supplied makes it much more plug and play than other offerings. I think I still have the extra K letter floating around here somewhere

MrJ315

Outer Banks
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I bought both the Oracle and the IAG brand Backlit letters.(Planning on using one and sending the other back) because I also couldn't find many reviews or pictures. My bronco is Black and wanted to black out the letters as well.

I like the look of the Oracle letters better they are more true to the original letter but don't love the idea of just the 3M sticker would prefer a fastener of some kind. The letters are just letters and wires and it is left up to you to wire them how ever you would prefer.

The IAG brand letters are solid not holes and I dont think it gives me the look I was hoping for. With that being said I think their system is much better. It is an actual kit each letter is set wired with a connecter and wrapped in black tape and a lead that runs from one letter to the next with add a fuse included. Seems much easier to install for someone that is just getting into this like myself. And its also a little less expensive

This guy did a great job writing up and pictures showing the letters. https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...tive-to-oracle-light-up-bronco-letters.52529/

With all that being said I think I am going to stick with the Oracle letter because I want the fully blacked out letter with a true back lit lettering.

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks