Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anybody know what the deal is on ordering a 24 Heritage Limited. I went by my dealer today which I used to get my Badlands to order a Heritage Limited in Yellowstone for my wife. They could not order it because the system would not allow it. Is this something I need to forget about and move on or be patient and try again in a few weeks? Any advise from a knowing guru is appreciated. Thanks!
Sponsored

Neps

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MX-5, Focus EV, F150, F350, Scout II (2)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The expected production will provide approximately 1 unit per dealership, so I very much doubt you'll be able to snag one, let alone order one.

Unless you have very deep pockets.

OP
OP

Graham1911

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The expected production will provide approximately 1 unit per dealership, so I very much doubt you'll be able to snag one, let alone order one.

Unless you have very deep pockets.
Yep, I should have researched the forum before I posted. I just saw that. I guess I need to move to a plan B. Thanks for your help.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Try other dealers. Not all dealers have allocation for specialty vehicles...

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They announced a long time ago the Heritage Edition LIMITED would not be able to be ordered through anyone. There's something like 4000+ dealers and only 1966 even being built. If a dealer gets one, it's up to them to decide how to sell it. I liked it and wanted one and had a dealer tell me he was getting 1 and was willing to give me right of first refusal, but I fully expect a 20-30k ADM on it and will say "No thanks" (and the sales rep that has my info hasn't called me once since this conversation)

mdube72

Heritage
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi SQ5
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Option 1 - A few things to try - Check the Ford website daily - https://shop.ford.com/inventory/bronco/
Plug in a zip code of a state you want to shop - it doesn't need to be your own state. You can only search so far as the radius of the search is limited with Ford's website. You can see what Heritage Limited Editions are ordered or in transit. Then start calling the dealers. Some of these units are already spoken for, some are allocations.

Option 2 - Google the zip code you want and create a search - exxample: list of Ohio Ford Dealers. Get ready to click each site and search for Bronco's and the trim. Call the dealer and see if its spoken for. Also ask about the Out the Door price as this will let you know what markups the dealers are trying to sneak in. I got pretty damn efficient after a few cycles of this. In some cases, I was able to match a Ford window sticker before the dealer even had them on their sites.

Option 3 - CarGurus - do a nationwide search and save it. Scroll to the bottom of each one you are interested in to get the dealer's info - most of the time it is there. If not, then you need to use CarGurus silly little tool to connect you to the dealer.

Important notes:
1. Use a Google Voice number and NOT your real cell phone - you will be bombarded with calls and text messages
2. Use an email that you dont care about - because you are going to end up in every dealerships database and get tons of marketing crap.

I can tell you I did this for about 3 weeks. I am from the New England area and end up landing a 2 Dr Heritage Limited from a dealer in Illinois. Yes I had to pay to ship it. But in the end, I got what I wanted, never had to wait and paid a small markup, but nothing like some of these criminal dealers are trying to squeeze. Example - 1 dealer in Rhode Island was marked up to $101K, Another one in NY was marked up over $94K. Insane for a vehicle with MSRP of $72.5K (which is already steep).

Good luck, keep a notebook of the dealers you call, and be persistent. They are out there, just need to put in the work after hours.
Sponsored