Sponsored

Guys, why the heck does everyone debadge their trim emblems?

Model Trim Emblem on or off?

• Keep it on!

• Get rid of it!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lilhoss105

Wildtrak
First Name
Courtland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIC, Carbon Grey, High
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
my god.. that price is ridiculous. Looks great though.

Maybe I'm missing something, but I dislike how each trim has a certain color assigned to it.
Sponsored

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Where did you get your Bronco script from? Looks really nice on Cactus Gray.
I bought mine on Amazon, they are ABS black script. I bought these to hold me over until @AR gets their DNA Script in production and are shipping. So these will hold me over and are 100% better than that damn cheap Big Bend decal.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B9R3HL1T?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

These are the ones I'm waiting on
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/ar-bronco-classic-dna-fender-badge.47425/

Heelabaloo

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester, Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco Guys, why the heck does everyone debadge their trim emblems? 50BDE8D4-A41F-4BD7-B221-7852E435109F

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota,VW, Lexus, Triumph, Honda MC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My biggest gripe with the emblem is it's just a sticker vs. an actual badge/emblem. I'm sure color match is a concern for some as well. I peeled mine off and stuck one inside the tail gate.
Me too! I got the metal chrome originals from Bronco graveyard and added those. To me it completes the retro look and why I like the bronco in the first place
2nd leftover went inside of tailgate

Ford Bronco Guys, why the heck does everyone debadge their trim emblems? 88B7D1FE-821A-45A8-98B9-62214E6E5392

Ford Bronco Guys, why the heck does everyone debadge their trim emblems? 9212BE81-2CE2-46C5-AC1A-103AAB46DB30

Sponsored

ths0002

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco OBX 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Didn’t like them at first, but they’ve grown on me. With stuff like that unless it’s a huge name across the back, I’ll probably leave it alone (like the Bronco Sport). If there’s a brushed metal replacement someday that matches the Bronco logo on the back, I might replace it.

Phoenix Justice

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150- Fusion- Mustang- YJ
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I removed mine for two reasons, for sure a cleaner look. But most importantly once alterations and modifications began it ceased being the trim I ordered.
The big bend trim level is no longer accurate. just my take.

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was thinking about how those badges remind me of the Izod Lacoste alligator shirts the rich boys used to wear in high school. I had to google.

Yes, they make chrome alligator badges for vehicles:

Ford Bronco Guys, why the heck does everyone debadge their trim emblems? 1676065427812

No, I'm not getting one.

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My only issue with it is in a couple years every used Bronco on a lot will be being sold as a Sasquatch when it just a lifted bronco. Nothing wrong with a lifted Bronco but used dealer’s are going to do anything they can to make more money. I do like the script emblem and I’ve always removed any dealership emblem that didn’t come from the factory.

Docindahouze

Base
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2016 Ford F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For me it depends on the vehicle. My first vehicle was an 05 Tacoma. I removed all the badges from the tailgate and doors and added a grille craft grille which removed the grille badge. It was a clean looking truck. On my next truck the 2012 f250 I loved the look of the 6.7 powerstroke door badge so o kept it on there. Plus I liked the look of the ford badges front and rear. On my 2016 f150 king ranch I always wanted to remove the eco boost badge and leave the king ranch badge on the door but I never got around to doing it since I just never tinkered with that particular truck very much. I never hated the look though so it ended up staying on there. I also loved the giant tailgate appliqué. Now with my new bronco basequatch I actually love the Sasquatch sticker on the front fenders. I’m not a huge fan of the bronco scrip like most like. I’m not sure about the bucking bronco badge on the rear gate so I may remove that. I do like the ford badge on the rear gate so that will stay. And I’m in the process of changing out my base grille for a heritage grille with “ford” letters which I really like.

Sponsored

BBSas

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ordered the Archetype Racing script to replace the side badge and relocated it to back window. Hope theirs gets here soon, been around 90 days and I hope it’s not disappointing

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I always remove the dealer name from every vehicle I buy. They are not paying me to advertise for them.
Ford Bronco Guys, why the heck does everyone debadge their trim emblems? 1676065427812
I just had to remove the license plate bracket they stuck on. I think dealers out West tend not to put their badges or decals on the vehicles. At least that's my impression.

I got to the dealer so fast after it got dropped off the truck I'm surprised they had time to even get the license plate bracket on. :cool:

JonDW29

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I took mine off when I got it ceramic coated. I kind of like the clean side look. I ordered a set of the AR fender badges, but before those hadn't come across anything I was willing to put on there yet. If I have any doubts after I get them, I'm sure they'll be easy enough to move to another owner looking for a set.

I still have the Wildtrak decal on the hood, but mainly because I didn't want to go through removing it just to put a plain black one right back on. Which is exactly what I would've done.

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Me too! I got the metal chrome originals from Bronco graveyard and added those. To me it completes the retro look and why I like the bronco in the first place
2nd leftover went inside of tailgate

PXL_20230210_222254207.jpg
Sponsored