Sponsored

What's everyone doing with their antenna?

james1414d

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yugo
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I unbolted mine at its base and layed it flat, under the hood along the fender. It's out of the way and still functions fine. A rubber cap covers the hole.
Sponsored

CapeCodCash

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco and 14 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I used the longer one, it seemed to be the best option.
I’ll try that again. I did try putting the longer fatty 😶 post in first, but most of it was still sticking out of the Bronco. And when I screwed on the antenna there was a lot of post still showing. Maybe I wasn’t screwing hard enuf 😶 Ok I’ll go for it again as soon as the weather dries up. Thank you so much for your response. I’ll keep you “posted” 😝

JonDW29

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I saw this one listed on Ronin (IG advertisement actually). It's a 12" shorty antenna for better reception. I don't like the long antenna, but if it's going to effect radio reception, then I'll deal with it.
LMK if anyone TOFTT:
https://roninfactory.com/collection...lexible-rubber-replacement-carwash-safe-black
$50 seems expensive unless there's some sort of value above/beyond what you get from something like the one below. I do like the look of this one a bit better though.

Went with this 13" on ours, still gets good FM reception. It was the very first thing we replaced, the minute we first pulled into the driveway.

Rydonair Antenna Compatible with Ford F150 2009-2023 | 13 inches Flexible Rubber Antenna Replacement | Designed for Optimized FM/AM Reception https://a.co/d/iHHypgJ

PXL_20220917_140324099.jpg
Run the same on my Bronco and F-150. Seems to work well enough for my needs, which is FM here and there. Biggest complaint is the carabon fiber sticker on the base isn't the most durable thing.
Sponsored