Sponsored

Guys, why the heck does everyone debadge their trim emblems?

Model Trim Emblem on or off?

• Keep it on!

• Get rid of it!

Results are only viewable after voting.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

not there. I mean the script fender-badge that EVERYONE is doing.
Yep, tracking that part, I was referencing the Est. 1966 part. The Bronco script goes back to that date and it appears as popular now as it was then. So played out? I think not!

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep, tracking that part, I was referencing the Est. 1966 part. The Bronco script goes back to that date and it appears as popular now as it was then. So played out? I think not!
Hmmm. The script itself is fine. The fender badge on the 6g bronco is played out now.

Sponsored

BroncoT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had planned to remove the emblem, even purchased a script badge. Then I started seeing so many Broncos with script badges that I decided to stick with the emblem.

Both look fine to me, I might switch if I decide to pin stripe the sides.

the only thing I’ll say with conviction, it’s an either/or. A vehicle with both looks pretty bad. Relocating the emblem to the tailgate is pretty cool though.

Brunson5007

Wildtrak
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I took mine off and put these on for the last year. Just wanted to be different.

https://feromachines.com/products/bronco-sasquatch-fender-badges

Now im having a PPF installed and im switching to the AR Script. Wasn't a fan of the script at first, but I think it'll look better with everything im doing.

That's the glory of these broncos, sooo many options out there now. Even stumbled upon this site the other day. Thay have some cool different stuff

https://builtmywayco.com/Pair-Of-Silver-Ford-bronco-Emblems-Many-Styles-p486434988

Yall stay blessed!

BroncoWTFAN

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MachE FE & BL SAS 22
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I took mine off and put these on for the last year. Just wanted to be different.

https://feromachines.com/products/bronco-sasquatch-fender-badges

Now im having a PPF installed and im switching to the AR Script. Wasn't a fan of the script at first, but I think it'll look better with everything im doing.

That's the glory of these broncos, sooo many options out there now. Even stumbled upon this site the other day. Thay have some cool different stuff

https://builtmywayco.com/Pair-Of-Silver-Ford-bronco-Emblems-Many-Styles-p486434988

Yall stay blessed!
Nice find on "https://builtmywayco.com/" but I have a hard time paying so much for a sticker or even a laser engraved emblem. I removed mine for PPF and didn't reinstall or procure new ones since they got damaged during removal. I am fine with being naked and unknown of what model my bronco is. As others have said each to their own.

Folks love ya all but I think it's crazy buying these after market things that are so highly marked up with our hard earned money. The script emblem prices are a crime and the Ford replacement ones are even a heist.

PS - I love my Bronco and can understand why....

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nice find on "https://builtmywayco.com/" but I have a hard time paying so much for a sticker or even a laser engraved emblem. I removed mine for PPF and didn't reinstall or procure new ones since they got damaged during removal. I am fine with being naked and unknown of what model my bronco is. As others have said each to their own.

Folks love ya all but I think it's crazy buying these after market things that are so highly marked up with our hard earned money. The script emblem prices are a crime and the Ford replacement ones are even a heist.

PS - I love my Bronco and can understand why....
I'm with you are the high dollar emblems, but I shake my head every time I hear what people pay to have their Broncos covered in PPF. The most expensive badge I've seen is still thousands less than the saran wrap.

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

On my Base Sasquatch the Sticker on the front passenger side fender fell off on its own and I never put it back as I still have it on the front left side fender. No need to remove them they fall off on their own like fall leaves.

This happened in my 7 months of ownership.

Sponsored

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 GT500’s FGT MACH I Z8
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm with you are the high dollar emblems, but I shake my head every time I hear what people pay to have their Broncos covered in PPF. The most expensive badge I've seen is still thousands less than the saran wrap.
Maybe the logic is a wrap is still less expensive than a repaint?

BroncoWTFAN

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MachE FE & BL SAS 22
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

PPF has its place and saved my paint a few times while off-roading. Don't knock it till you try it, but I agree the price is crazy for a plastic coating. It's another area that makes a killing on something so simple.

My OCD is a problem and PPF cures it, what can I say.

BroncoFS

Black Diamond
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Sonata (“So-not-a” Bronco)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I can’t believe how expensive these stupid badges are! I don’t like the look of the “refrigerator magnets “ either so I may just take them off and go badgless … keep them wondering

LastEdition

Base
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BroncoSport FE
Your Bronco Model
Base
I know that not everyone likes the badges but I did a poor job of photographing mine before they were removed for XPEL PPF. Now I have new set to install and was wondering if someone could give me the measurements on where they are placed from the factory ?

Thank you in advance.

Ford Bronco Guys, why the heck does everyone debadge their trim emblems? PPF day

Last edited:

Dover157

Black Diamond
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I peeled mine because it was cheap looking and the blue in the black diamond badge clashed with my eruption green. The bronco script is too played out so I went custom and like it. Will like even better when it warms up and I replace the prototypes with the permanent 3m black reflective ones.

07A3D918-8122-4752-A8F3-3D5DDD4B4116.jpeg
Sponsored