Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also, yall need to take a step back and reevaluate your anger here. Ford doesn't have to do a damn thing aside from pump out the Broncos as quickly as commodity will allow. This is another nice gesture that costs them money to appease you all a little bit while we wait to get our Broncos. They don't have to do this.

Have they pood the bed all over with marketing emails and communications about delays? Absolutely. Have they tried to make up for it with some swag? Absolutely. Will it make us feel better about having to wait a year+ for our Broncos? Maybe a little. Either way, take a step back, take a breath, and remember that all of us are waiting. Except those lucky buggers that have already gotten theirs... lol
Agreed. 100%. But it is salt on already large wounds when swage is being sent to everyone it seems (including cancelled orders) and I have still recieved absolutely nothing, and I'm 28 days in the #BadBatchBroncos.
Sponsored

Username_not_found

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Why all the Ohio hate? Granted when I retire I'm getting out but what has Ohio done to all of you? We are pretty vanilla by all standards. Not actually a bad place to live. Plenty of water, no wild fires, no hurricanes, rarely get hit by a tornado, manufacturing and professional jobs. We kind of hve our own motto "It's a great place to be from".

Is it the Ohio State football thing? Some of the fans are insufferable.
You've had a river catch fire 13 times and skyline chili is an abomination. Throw in THE OHio State University and it's all the reason I need to not want to be in Ohio.

Doc Brown

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Kia Forte
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dang it! I won't be getting my bronco anytime soon but I'd gladly take some swag. I haven't received anything as of yet...

GABroncin

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar E-Pace, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agreed. 100%. But it is salt on already large wounds when swage is being sent to everyone it seems (including cancelled orders) and I have still recieved absolutely nothing, and I'm 28 days in the #BadBatchBroncos.
Yeah that does suck.. Did you try calling the customer service line posted somewhere earlier?

Sponsored

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah that does suck.. Did you try calling the customer service line posted somewhere earlier?
Sure did. "Only First Edition reservation holders are eligible to receive the various gift packages sir" and "Please contact your dealer if you wish to file a complaint about this process".

Complete lies.

Maybe I'll try calling again today.

Ronaldo

Base
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71bronco67cvMustangFFRCobra97Viper93RX7R1
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got mine, it is a 1/18 scale model of a green metal World War II Jeep with a $3,500 coupons off any new 2021 Jeep. The second box is a Tshirt with a American flag that says BACK TO BACK UNDEFEATED WORLD WAR CHAMPIONS!!!! 😁

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My FedEx notice says it's not expected to ship until 8/18. Hey I will take any goodies they send my way, I'm in for a long wait.

Mdemieville

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKZ hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just opened a fed ex account and don't see anything in it. Got the last batch but nothing before that. Ordered a badlands, supposed to be built end of the month

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

so whats the deal with the Ford swag? Anyone know how they decide who gets it? I was a 1st hour reservation but did not get any of the stickers and posters. Wondering if its a situation of Canadians not getting these?

Got my Bronco a week ago though so not really complaining about stickers, just curious. :)
Cost too much to send it over the border.

JLC64UK

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands 4dr, 21 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine shows the same two packages. :unsure:

sliwa

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nothing in mine? Haven’t read through the whole thread, do y’all possibly have the same dealer?
Sponsored