Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4dr 2.3l 7 speed Big Bend Cactus Gray Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sleeping in a 2-door Bronco is a bit easier when you hang in a hammock. If you are under 18 hands (6'0"), you can now hang in your 2-door Bronco.

Hang'n in a 2-door Bronco

If you want to hang in your Bronco, I want to build your hammock. In the bespoke tradition, you will select the color of fabric and stitching. Fabric color choices are sage green, Moroccan blue, slate blue, gray, orange, dark olive, crimson red and black. Thread color choices are crimson red, Moroccan blue, slate blue, orange, yellow, olive drab, gray, and black.

The price of the 2-door hammock is $175 plus $15 for shipping. To get started, send me an email at [email protected].

I look forward to building your hammock.

Randall

IMG_20230407_193420_722.jpg

Screenshot_20230407_005245_Gallery.jpg

20230406_131945.jpg
Sponsored

Sponsored

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ‘94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So if a someone was say, 6'4" then is it a definite "no way possible" to hang diagonally in a 2 dr bronco? No magic can be worked?

OP
OP
Meraki Hammocks

Meraki Hammocks

Big Bend
First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4dr 2.3l 7 speed Big Bend Cactus Gray Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So if a someone was say, 6'4" then is it a definite "no way possible" to hang diagonally in a 2 dr bronco? No magic can be worked?
@tock13 unfortunately I cannot think of a way for you to hang comfortably inside of a 2-door. 6' is really the limit. When you take your Bronco camping, do you use a ground tent?

Maine Explorer

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have an idea I might try. I have a JCR shelf that I may clip to depending on strength rating. will be an uneven hang but could get me an extra foot and a half of length. Not suggesting you spend 300 on a shelf but I'll tell you if it works

Here's the bigger idea:
Ford Bronco Hang'n in a 2-door Bronco 1681742843809

Just starting research (so not suggesting Yahima yet just needed a picture) but thinking leave the back window open and connect to a canoe T rack. Researching strength but I'd need to do something with a bug net. Anyway just trying ideas I'm just 6' not 6'4" so I might be able to get away with just the shelf. Hope this idea either helps or gives you a laugh at how stupid my idea of sleeping in your car with your feet hanging out an open window is.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.