Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have driven over 2,000 miles in my 2DR Bronco and I am happy to report, cupholders have yet to be an issue.

My beverage habits and parental leniency has stress tested this Bronco

I am in the coffee industry, so I constantly have a beverage, sometimes 2...occasionally 3...it is excessive.

Let it be know that I have even used a spit cup in my Bronco, albeit for sunflower seeds, and the Bronco held up to my demanding standards. The cup didn't spill, was easy to lift out of said holder, and the same spot easily welcomed my returning cup issue free.

Furthermore, I am a parent who indulges his children, even letting them enjoy their own beverage whilst occupying the rear seats of the Bronco (carefree MGV seats)...zero complaints. The cup holders in the rear, one per rear seat, seems to be the perfect ratio. I have heard happy slurping, and satiated children. Aside from being the the victim of of "straw wrapper projectiles" from the rear seat, beverage drinking from the rear seats has been a success.

Lastly, the oft hated door cargo net. I love it. It easily secures goods and items with the top off, fits various bottles sizes, rattle free, and easily allows me to enjoy bottled beverages anytime without issue.

The cupholders caused a few nights of flummoxed teeth gnashing, but I can report, all is well. The cupholders have only enhanced my Bronco beverage experience. There has never been a time I can blame the Bronco for thirst causing discomfort, nor has there been an unpleasant spill to think of (even though I was prepared for such an event in my Black Diamond).
Sponsored

OP
OP
rugbysecondrow

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Until Ford redesigns the cupholders to allow for at least 4 pineapples and/or Subaru Foresters, we'd all be better off selling them and getting a Pontiac Aztec.

Fight me.
Admit it, you are upset your Fosters wont fit in the cupholder.

australian-beer-768x432.jpg

Sponsored

Sponsored

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just wish fast food places would put their fries in containers that would fit the-cup holders. It would make my life easier.
This guy is brilliant!

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Furthermore, I am a parent who indulges his children, even letting them enjoy their own beverage whilst occupying the rear seats of the Bronco (carefree MGV seats)...zero complaints. The cup holders in the rear, one per rear seat, seems to be the perfect ratio.
Can you clue me in to where the rear cupholders are hiding? ā€˜Cuz I sure canā€™t find them in our BDā€¦