First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F150 Supercrew FX4 V8
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Any one having this Hard top issues ? It looks like the right side mount is bent and the Bronco is only a month old :mad:. We have only taken the front row tops off twice
Ford Bronco Hard top issues Bronco top 1
Ford Bronco Hard top issues Bronco top 2
Ford Bronco Hard top issues Bronco top 3
Ford Bronco Hard top issues Bronco top 4
Ford Bronco Hard top issues Bronco top 5
Ford Bronco Hard top issues Bronco top 6
Ford Bronco Hard top issues Bronco top 7
Sponsored

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think I see what you are talking about? Does it seem like it's sealing up and snug when you are putting the fasteners down? Any leaks that you are noticing? Any change in noise or wind?

If so, hat in hand and head to the shop for the warranty battle. Or, if you know a good fabricator who might be able to tweak that for you. But then you are opening up a whole new can of worms.

OP
OP
Walkman73

Walkman73

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No noise just yet but it's hard to take it off and put back on

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those strikers can be adjusted, there's a TSB to adjust those due to uneven roof panels/wind noise/etc. TSB22-2288

Ford Bronco Hard top issues F2CE3857-E966-4A51-8741-D38DEABE44D6

Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This seems to be a common complaint with recent builds. Like previously said, those can be adjusted and their was a TSB about adjusting them. Hard to tell in you pic, but if it is truly bent, might need replacement over adjustment.

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I took mine to the dealer for adjustment on the rear of the front panels. I could feel air coming in from the seal. They did the TSB which brought the front panels down and made my problem worse. When I took it back for them to undo it they again made my problem worse but this time the left panel was binding at the alignment pin and wouldnt come out. This time I said screw it, looked up the tsb instructions, and did it myself. Literally took 10min and I fixed both my problems.

OP
OP
Walkman73

Walkman73

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I took mine to the dealer for adjustment on the rear of the front panels. I could feel air coming in from the seal. They did the TSB which brought the front panels down and made my problem worse. When I took it back for them to undo it they again made my problem worse but this time the left panel was binding at the alignment pin and wouldnt come out. This time I said screw it, looked up the tsb instructions, and did it myself. Literally took 10min and I fixed both my problems.
Any special tools needed ?

Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Good move. On this type of vehicle, the owner if handy has the time and attention to play around and get things aligned. Compared to a busy shop where time is money, probably the mechanic isn't going to spend an hour or more making small adjustments, driving around listening, and then adjusting again etc.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Funny, the factory knows there are issues and sends out a TSB but does nothing to correct their assembly process. Then they wonder how to rein in their spiraling warranty repair costs which are currently in the billions. Gee, I wonder why they are so high. :rolleyes:
Sponsored