Ryon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’ve seen this topic posted before , but have yet to find anyone post what the solution or known cause is….

I have a 2023 Wildtrak Hardtop. I took delivery in June and at first I didn’t have any issues with the hard top at all. Perhaps it started when I first removed it, I couldn’t say exactly thought. Now it is very annoying.
Every time I latch the passenger side rear middle panel rotating latch that hugs the rear cargo roof cube, it will eventually pop loose after driving. I took every off and even tried adjusting the brackets that the roof panels fasten into. The only thing I can figure is that maybe the rear cargo roof cube is somehow warped so that the middle panel can not cleaning fasten into it.
Does anyone know what is causing this issue for some of us?
Sponsored

OP
OP
RJones

RJones

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No. Just the roof. I did at one point install a JTops Bimini top and was curious if the brackets were misaligned but I’ve since taken the Bimini off and have very meticulously checked them to get them straight. The brackets are the only variable I can think of that could be the cause unless the back cube has some sort of defect going on.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I’ve seen this topic posted before , but have yet to find anyone post what the solution or known cause is….

I have a 2023 Wildtrak Hardtop. I took delivery in June and at first I didn’t have any issues with the hard top at all. Perhaps it started when I first removed it, I couldn’t say exactly thought. Now it is very annoying.
Every time I latch the passenger side rear middle panel rotating latch that hugs the rear cargo roof cube, it will eventually pop loose after driving. I took every off and even tried adjusting the brackets that the roof panels fasten into. The only thing I can figure is that maybe the rear cargo roof cube is somehow warped so that the middle panel can not cleaning fasten into it.
Does anyone know what is causing this issue for some of us?
Hey there, Ryon! Can you please send me a PM with your VIN and dealer name/location so I can look into this hard top concern for you? To send a private message, just click on our username and select "Start Conversation". I'd be happy to see what I can do to assist!
Sponsored