First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a '22 Wildtrak Sasquatch with a hardtop. A while back, I noticed the roof pieces were uneven height from the passenger side middle to rear section. When I looked inside, the latch was unlatched. Ok, I thought, maybe I forgot to latch it the last time I had it off. I secured the latch and off I went. A few weeks later, I notice the same thing, uneven height on the mating pieces. Sure enough, the latch is loose again.

This has happened on a fairly regular basis now. Has anyone else have this happen? the latch feels tight when engaged, but it seems to work it's way loose over time. Any ideas?
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have a '22 Wildtrak Sasquatch with a hardtop. A while back, I noticed the roof pieces were uneven height from the passenger side middle to rear section. When I looked inside, the latch was unlatched. Ok, I thought, maybe I forgot to latch it the last time I had it off. I secured the latch and off I went. A few weeks later, I notice the same thing, uneven height on the mating pieces. Sure enough, the latch is loose again.

This has happened on a fairly regular basis now. Has anyone else have this happen? the latch feels tight when engaged, but it seems to work it's way loose over time. Any ideas?
Good afternoon, Shawn. Could you privately message us with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer so I can look into this hardtop latch concern for you? Thank you!

Stizzo

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Ford Bronco Base Squatch; '22 Kia Telluride SX
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have the same issue happening - Thought I was crazy given that I was infrequently driving it.

OP
OP
Wizbangdoodle

Wizbangdoodle

Wildtrak
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Good afternoon, Shawn. Could you privately message us with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer so I can look into this hardtop latch concern for you? Thank you!
Will do, as soon as I'm back from vacation.

RJones

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did you ever find a solution to this? I’m having the same issue

OP
OP
Wizbangdoodle

Wizbangdoodle

Wildtrak
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Did you ever find a solution to this? I’m having the same issue
To be honest, I had forgotten about this. The latch has not come loose for quite some time. I did have the entire top off this summer, so maybe it was repositioned slightly when I put it back on.
Sponsored