Headless Horseman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How heavy is the front seat roof panel and the back seat one, btw? I'm hoping they're easy to take off and put on?
Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How heavy is the front seat roof panel and the back seat one, btw? I'm hoping they're easy to take off and put on?
The rear section on the 2 door is bigger than the 4 door and will require 2 people due to size. Weight is a none issue and anyone able to lift 30lbs shoulder high should be able to help with no problems. Fronts are light.

Glach

Base
First Name
GARY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is probably what I will do. Definitely won't have room to carry wood. But can buy some once we get there. I was hoping by now someone would have come up with a roof rack system for the 2 door that only utilizes the rear part of the hardtop. I have a sunrider, so traditional roof rails are out of the question. But I would still like some way to carry luggage on vacation since the 2 door doesn't offer much for cargo space.
Buy a thick noodle and cut in 4 pieces worked great when we we're camping a couple weeks ago

Glach

Base
First Name
GARY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Buy a thick noodle and cut in 4 pieces worked great when we we're camping a couple weeks ago
Thick Pool noodle that is
Sponsored