Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For anyone thinking of buying the RJ11 connectors, the prongs on the positive and negative wires are SUPER fragile. You'll have to be extra careful when nudging those into the openings of mirror connection. I broke my positive-end prong after a few tries to wedge it in. After researching Amazon I have a different brand on order that looks a bit sturdier.
Link?
Sponsored

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Eliminating as much wire as possible is key to making any aftermarket add on look & function great. In the video I show you guys how to hardwire your dash camera or radar detector with a simple little connector. Hope this helps many of you out there.
My dashcam has two powers... one full time, one only when vehicle is on. I'm having trouble with the mini fuses. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

hotrodtim

Wildtrak
First Name
TIM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 EXPEDITION,2009 F150,2003 LINCOLN AVIATOR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My dashcam has two powers... one full time, one only when vehicle is on. I'm having trouble with the mini fuses. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
HELLO; I MAY BE A LITTLE LATE BUT JUST FINISHED A FRUSTRATING [ FUSE LOCATIONS ] BLACKVUE 3 CH. DASH CAM INSTALL IN MY NEW WILDTRAK 2 DOOR REALIZING ALL FUSE LOCATIONS UNDER THE DASH ARE TIMED HOT. WHAT I FINALLY DID WAS RUN A FUSED INDEPENDENT POWER WIRE FROM THE BATTERY TO THE YELLOW PLUS WIRE IN MY "MAGIC POWER PRO" WHICH FEEDS THE DASH CAM. THE SECOND 'RED' PLUS WIRE I USED A ADD A FUSE WITH 5 AMP FUSES TO NUMBER 35 IN THE FUSE PANEL UNDER THE DASH. NOW I FINALLY HAVE PARKING MODE. IT WAS TRIAL AND ERROR BUT NOW I CAN SWITCH THE "MAGIC POWER PRO " ON AND OFF FOR PARKING . DASH CAM POWERS UP AT START UP AND SHUTS OFF TURNING ENGINE OFF. UNLESS I SWITCH THE "MPP " ON FOR PARKING . HOPE THIS INFORMATION IS HELPFUL. TIM
Sponsored