Has anyone experienced their floor being wet on the driver side

Jmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’ve had a couple weird things with the bronco already. One of them being the floor is wet under the driver side floor mat. I live in Mn which there obviously is snow but Super weird because I have the rubber mats, was very careful with not having much of any snow on my shoes, and have had the bronco in the garage for the past 3 days. Only reason I felt the floor was because I was checking out the floor mats because I was thinking of the husky’s (which I received and don’t fit). Anyway, there is a backstory of the bronco having nearly 80 miles on it when I received it and strange dirt located in weird places for a vehicle that should have come straight off the truck/train. I get the feeling it came in on Friday and someone took my badsas for a joyride over the weekend. None the less, I think I remember a wet floor being an issue for others but can’t seem to find a thread. Anyone have insight?
Sponsored

Pharaoh Edge

Badlands
First Name
Jayden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I recall that as well. I believe they mentioned the drain holes would throw water up as they weren't sealed all the way.

Deleted member 32220

Search for this, I think you will find your answer. Low Windshield Wiper Fluid (leak)

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A pillar and airbag cover leak.

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also check the washer fluid hose. It’s leaked for a few folks. A rubber portion runs along the passenger front door sill, then 90s across to the driver side behind the front seats, then 90s to the back with a plastic hose.
Sponsored