Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2016 Harley Davidson Sportster48
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Has anyone shopped at RPM Bronco .com? They have a really good price on a grille I want. I just want to make sure they’re reputable as I’ve never heard of them. Thanks for any feedback!
Sponsored

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Has anyone shopped at RPM Bronco .com? They have a really good price on a grille I want. I just want to make sure they’re reputable as I’ve never heard of them. Thanks for any feedback!
Never heard of them but the address comes back to RPM Tesla, which has a LOT of google reviews> I believe I've heard of RPM Tesla. I THINK one of my Baja Designs reps went to work for them, or it was a Morimoto Rep. I forget but ONE of my reps went to work for them.

The tesla side of the business does a lot of tesla accessories. Looks like they started a bronco division as well.

As for the products they are offering... looks like a lot of re-branded overseas items though. Nothing name brand that I recognize.

OP
OP
Bigred86

Bigred86

Black Diamond
First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you for the information, I appreciate it. They have a really nice price on a vintage style grille I’m interested in!

Ft. Worth Rob

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X7, Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just bought a tailgate molle panel from RPM. Great price, prompt shipping, quality fit and finish.

Cux211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ram 2500 Laramie blackout cummins
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Never heard of them but the address comes back to RPM Tesla, which has a LOT of google reviews> I believe I've heard of RPM Tesla. I THINK one of my Baja Designs reps went to work for them, or it was a Morimoto Rep. I forget but ONE of my reps went to work for them.

The tesla side of the business does a lot of tesla accessories. Looks like they started a bronco division as well.

As for the products they are offering... looks like a lot of re-branded overseas items though. Nothing name brand that I recognize.
Man you’re not kidding lol just looked at the site looks like most of that crap you see on Amazon that has 10 different names on the same product lol

Sponsored

Jtcover

Big Bend
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thank you for the information, I appreciate it. They have a really nice price on a vintage style grille I’m interested in!
Did you end up pulling the trigger on the grille? Im also interested in buying one.

OP
OP
Bigred86

Bigred86

Black Diamond
First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Did you end up pulling the trigger on the grille? Im also interested in buying one.
Yes, I did end up buying it. I've inspected it and everything looks good with it, I haven't installed it yet though. They had the best price of anyone around.
Sponsored