First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I purchased the Hammer Built Spare tire support and painted it Velocity Blue to match my Bronco. The paint job went fine, but when I went to mount the support one of the support holes did not line up to allow the bolt to be threaded in and tightened up. I tried taking the support off and re-bolting from a different direction, but the same bolt did not clear by a few millimeters.

I sent an Email to Tyson at Hammer Built and told him what was happening. He replied with a fix, and said that if that did not work, let him know. I did what he said, but that did not work also, so I emailed him back. He later called me, and wanted to know how he could help. He said that one other bolt hole was off, and was willing to send me a new tire support. He called back again and asked me if I wanted to keep my tire support since it was painted, and he would send me some new bolts and powder coat and told me that I only needed to remove a small amount of metal and the bolt would fit. He said that if I have any trouble to let him know.

I will attempt to do the repair this weekend and see what happens. I want to let the 6G members know that Tyson from Hammer Built is a great person to do business with and provides a great product. Thanks.
Ford Bronco Hammer Built has great Customer Service IMG_8150
Sponsored

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I purchased the Hammer Built Spare tire support and painted it Velocity Blue to match my Bronco. The paint job went fine, but when I went to mount the support one of the support holes did not line up to allow the bolt to be threaded in and tightened up. I tried taking the support off and re-bolting from a different direction, but the same bolt did not clear by a few millimeters.

I sent an Email to Tyson at Hammer Built and told him what was happening. He replied with a fix, and said that if that did not work, let him know. I did what he said, but that did not work also, so I emailed him back. He later called me, and wanted to know how he could help. He said that one other bolt hole was off, and was willing to send me a new tire support. He called back again and asked me if I wanted to keep my tire support since it was painted, and he would send me some new bolts and powder coat and told me that I only needed to remove a small amount of metal and the bolt would fit. He said that if I have any trouble to let him know.

I will attempt to do the repair this weekend and see what happens. I want to let the 6G members know that Tyson from Hammer Built is a great person to do business with and provides a great product. Thanks.
Ford Bronco Hammer Built has great Customer Service IMG_8150
I'm glad that they have good costumer service!

FireBall

Badlands
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Venza, Catalina 22
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll second the review. Tyson is a great hands on owner.
Sponsored