First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I ordered a Big Bend with the Sasquatch package and of course I’m super anxious! I found this community and have been digging through all the posts and really enjoying it. All that being said I knew there was a delay in production but I didn’t realize that it might not be possible to see it for over a year!
I’m just curious how long from getting the order confirmed email from Ford that you heard back regarding any type of scheduling? The email said I should hear something within 45 days. Any info would be appreciated.
Sponsored

DougF

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m guessing you’re ordering at a good time. A lot of us on here waited 18 months or more. I ordered in January 22 (order confirmation email in Feb. 22) and got mine delivered (exactly as I ordered it - production constrained parts and all) in June of 23. You shouldn’t have it that bad. Even with the wait…I LOVE it. I’m sooooo glad I didn’t get the Jeep (though I was tempted by impatience). Obviously, production time depends on a lot of variables (what you ordered, constrained parts etc) but it’s going much better now and seeing a lot more Broncos delivered. Keep your chin up.

TXBronco1313

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

A Sasquatch in Brooklyn Jeez good luck finding a parking spot and driving that wagon around haha. But on a serious note welcome to the community

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unfortunately reason or predictable logic is not applicable within these digital walls or the house of Henry Ford.

Delivery times vary wildly, but in general have improved vastly versus what many within B6G have experienced from the initial launch.

(I waited 941 days)

Good luck.

Sponsored

KDWright5407

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Palisade, Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 2.0T
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The emailed 45 day thing is a generic statement that Ford sends to everyone regardless of wait times. That said, it seems as though Ford is pushing hard on custom orders with minimal wait times, especially when compared to what a lot of folks on these forums dealt with. Communication about your order will be largely dependent on you. If you are proactive about reaching out to your dealer, Ford Chat (from the contact us page on the Ford webpage), or calling the corporate phone numbers (listed on the Ford website). At some point you will be scheduled for production. Sometimes Ford will send an email about this, sometimes not, sometimes they send it late. Once scheduled for production, or soon after, you will be given your VIN. Once you have that, you can use your order number and vin to track your vehicle status (https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking). The tracking site will provide better tracking than Ford emails, but may see update delays. Check out the Order/Production forums for more info and opinions.

OP
OP

LukeBoxHero

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
A Sasquatch in Brooklyn Jeez good luck finding a parking spot and driving that wagon around haha. But on a serious note welcome to the community
😂 just what my wife has said but I’m ready to drive around looking for parking and will be happier than a kid on Christmas morning to do so once I get it!

Last edited:
OP
OP

LukeBoxHero

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The emailed 45 day thing is a generic statement that Ford sends to everyone regardless of wait times. That said, it seems as though Ford is pushing hard on custom orders with minimal wait times, especially when compared to what a lot of folks on these forums dealt with. Communication about your order will be largely dependent on you. If you are proactive about reaching out to your dealer, Ford Chat (from the contact us page on the Ford webpage), or calling the corporate phone numbers (listed on the Ford website). At some point you will be scheduled for production. Sometimes Ford will send an email about this, sometimes not, sometimes they send it late. Once scheduled for production, or soon after, you will be given your VIN. Once you have that, you can use your order number and vin to track your vehicle status (https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking). The tracking site will provide better tracking than Ford emails, but may see update delays. Check out the Order/Production forums for more info and opinions.
Thanks for the info. I’ve seen most of this but appreciate the suggestion to stay in touch in as many ways as possible to hopefully prod Ford to get to it sooner. Even if it doesn’t work at least I can feel semi involved

OP
OP

LukeBoxHero

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
OP
OP

LukeBoxHero

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Unfortunately reason or predictable logic is not applicable within these digital walls or the house of Henry Ford.

Delivery times vary wildly, but in general have improved vastly versus what many within B6G have experienced from the initial launch.

(I waited 941 days)

Good luck.
Ooomph! 941 days. You must have the patience of a saint!

Sponsored

Squatched

Badlands
First Name
Wil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

😂 just what my wife has said but I’m ready to drive around looking for parking and will happier than a kid on Christmas morning to do so once I get it!
The first Bronco I saw in person when they came out was in Brooklyn. I have seen them in Manhattan as well.

OP
OP

LukeBoxHero

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m guessing you’re ordering at a good time. A lot of us on here waited 18 months or more. I ordered in January 22 (order confirmation email in Feb. 22) and got mine delivered (exactly as I ordered it - production constrained parts and all) in June of 23. You shouldn’t have it that bad. Even with the wait…I LOVE it. I’m sooooo glad I didn’t get the Jeep (though I was tempted by impatience). Obviously, production time depends on a lot of variables (what you ordered, constrained parts etc) but it’s going much better now and seeing a lot more Broncos delivered. Keep your chin up.
Yeah I’m hoping what the dealer said about it being about a 6 month wait might be true but thankfully I’m willing to wait either way. Don’t want to compromise and really want what I want, Maybe it’s a good sign that I got the order confirmation the day after I ordered it. 🤞

OP
OP

LukeBoxHero

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The first Bronco I saw in person when they came out was in Brooklyn. I have seen them in Manhattan as well.
I’ve seen quite a few around the boroughs though I don’t think I’ve seen one in Manhattan yet!

TriSAS

Big Bend
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A3
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just received my 24 Big Bend Sasquatch at the dealer today...look at my time line dates I have in my signature for how long things took for me.

OP
OP

LukeBoxHero

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just received my 24 Big Bend Sasquatch at the dealer today...look at my time line dates I have in my signature for how long things took for me.
Hey that’s not too bad. Gives me hope that I might actually see mine by summer or at least during the summer. This gives me some positive energy!
Sponsored