First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey everyone! Not sure why I joined only today as a friend of mine has been on here since he ordered his Bronco back in probably March of this year. I have a Day 3 reservation code and converted that to an order in mid-March. I have been watching and drooling over all the hyped retro Bronco concepts on the internet over the last number of years. I have had two early Broncos.....a '71 (Seafoam Green) and a '77 (Orange)......and so the retro styling of the new Bronco really captured my love but in its new and modern package. I am anxiously waiting notification of a build date for my '22 two-door Eruption Green Badlands, Sasquatch, 2.7L, 10-auto, LUX. I have a reservation stamp of July 16, 2020 and a priority code of 12. Hopefully my dealer allocation and build configuration don't keep me waiting too terribly much longer, but I am willing to wait for what I want.

I'll keep watching the forums here and hopefully can gain some great information and insight from you all.

Cheers!

EDIT: Feeling nostalgic with my old EBs, I went and dug up old photos of them.....pre-digital, so sorry for poor quality.

Ford Bronco Hello from Colorado IMG_4976.JPEG
Ford Bronco Hello from Colorado IMG_4969.JPEG
Sponsored

Last edited:

fergthulhu

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands, '21 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome, fellow Sean.

I basically have the 4-door version of your build on order. Still waiting like you though. Hopefully neither of us will be waiting too long into 2022.

IDyeti

Black Diamond
First Name
SPAM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Welcome! I am a Sean from Colorado too, in Idaho now.
Sponsored