Knuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just rooting around on the forum and came across this thread. Thought I’d say hello since I too am from Northern Illinois (Crystal Lake). If any of you are still looking for a trustworthy dealer this far north, I would recommend Buss Ford in McHenry. They honored the agreed upon price from July 2020 when I originally reserved a Bronco & their service department is top notch.
I took delivery of my Badlands in November after it being stuck on Dirt Mountain for 5 months.
Not sure if anyone here is aware of any off road trails nearby but it seems like things are scarce in N IL unless it’s private land. I haven’t been able to locate any public trails in Illinois to date. Nearest seems to be Indiana. Even so, I am heading to Wyoming & Utah in the near future to have some off road fun.
Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Welcome! Use this thread, it's more active: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/northern-illinois.1039/

Yeah, I don't do too much real off-roading...across fields to set up deer stands or drag one out and out in WY or SD for prairie dogging, tho' that's where I've been buried in mud more than a few times! Got a Jeep bud who's ready to take me to IN for that one....