Kristilyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi, I am from Central Michigan and after months of reading the forum (every day) I finally decided to join! I am the proud owner of a 2 door 2021 Cyber Orange Badlands. I have had it for a month now and it has exceeded all of my expectations. I am Bronco obsessed and look forward to getting to know everyone.
Sponsored

Burnz442

Black Diamond
First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1930 Model A,1969 442 W-30, 1986 CJ-7 2000 Firehwk
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi, I am from Central Michigan and after months of reading the forum (every day) I finally decided to join! I am the proud owner of a 2 door 2021 Cyber Orange Badlands. I have had it for a month now and it has exceeded all of my expectations. I am Bronco obsessed and look forward to getting to know everyone.
Welcome from Up north! I found a demo 2 DR BD SAS in Chicago a month ago still waiting for my2 DR BL SAS...Love these Broncos even if the wait is frustrating.

greatlakes

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Buick Special
Your Bronco Model
Base
Welcome from the west! (well, west Michigan at least)

Still waiting on mine - hopefully next month or early March.

r21free

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lower middle michigan have a orange badlands as well..Plus two others..
Ford Bronco Hello from Michigan! 23

Sponsored

Flynn1m

Big Bend
First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patroit
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
In mid Michigan waiting for my 2 door velocity blue big bend. I have a build week of 2/7. It has been a long wait!

OP
OP
COBadlands

COBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Kristilyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome and glad we have another member and Bronco on the road. If you are interested, there is a MI Bronco group here on B6G and we have about 50 members across this Forum, Bronco Nation and the MI B6G Facebook group that c improve the MI Bronco club so far. To date, we have done three rides in SE MI (Holly Oaks) and hope to do several across the state in 2022. To sign up for the “club” and get emailed notification on events and happenings across platforms, We have a link and google form (somehow the form got messed up, I can DM it later or post it her when I fix it again).
I didn’t notice where you are in Mid MI, but some decent spots starting in Gladwin, running all the way up through Kalkaska to explore.

OP
OP
COBadlands

COBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Kristilyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome and glad we have another member and Bronco on the road. If you are interested, there is a MI Bronco group here on B6G and we have about 50 members across this Forum, Bronco Nation and the MI B6G Facebook group that c improve the MI Bronco club so far. To date, we have done three rides in SE MI (Holly Oaks) and hope to do several across the state in 2022. To sign up for the “club” and get emailed notification on events and happenings across platforms, We have a link and google form (somehow the form got messed up, I can DM it later or post it her when I fix it again).
I didn’t notice where you are in Mid MI, but some decent spots starting in Gladwin, running all the way up through Kalkaska to explore.
Hi, I joined the Michigan Bronco Club group on here would I get the notifications through that? Not sure how all this works yet! Thank you so much for welcoming me! I cant wait to explore and vet together with some other Michigan Broncos!

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi, I joined the Michigan Bronco Club group on here would I get the notifications through that? Not sure how all this works yet! Thank you so much for welcoming me! I cant wait to explore and vet together with some other Michigan Broncos!
Group members try to post across formats. B6G is the primary location for members and information. Bronco Nation has a good events page, so we will always try to use that as well. Some use one forum, some use the other, some are on Facebook, some are not. We should have a website up soon as well, with some group branding, event announcements, links to other clubs and regional events etc...

Registration Link:

https://forms.gle/6nm17kQQGvsSMqCTA

Ford Bronco Hello from Michigan! 1643491477215

OP
OP
COBadlands

COBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Kristilyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Group members try to post across formats. B6G is the primary location for members and information. Bronco Nation has a good events page, so we will always try to use that as well. Some use one forum, some use the other, some are on Facebook, some are not. We should have a website up soon as well, with some group branding, event announcements, links to other clubs and regional events etc...

Registration Link:

https://forms.gle/6nm17kQQGvsSMqCTA

Ford Bronco Hello from Michigan! 1643491477215
Great thank you!
Sponsored