Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi Community,

I recently joined as I am a new 2022 Bronco owner. Ordered mine 2 years ago and I am not disappointed. I ordered the Outerbanks as I really focused on having a convertible SUV. I grew up in a K5 Chevy Blazer family and this seemed like the best shot at getting something with a classic styling and modern amenities. I am not much of an off-road head. This was more about cruising with a badass truck that lets me stick my surfboards in the back in a beautiful sunny climate. I will be posting to the marketplace as I ordered a hardtop and softtop. Now that I have both, I realize I don't have any need for the hardtop as storage of it and practicality of swapping them out frequently simply does not work well. I guess that would be my biggest complaint about the new design. The roll cage is built in, why not make a modular hardtop that can be disassembled into rectangles which fit in the truck? Oh well. See you in the marketplace! Look for my tires and hardtop for sale.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/hard-top-for-sale-oem-tires.53740/#post-1584328
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Outerbanksy84

Outerbanksy84

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi Ried,

Love this truck, was planning on selling it as my finances took a hit since the pandemic, but GD I love it! My buddy has one up in Encinitas too. Did you ever do the offroad experience via Ford?

osoblanco

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welcome Ryan and congratulations. Which dealer did you get it from?

Sponsored

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just left San Diego. Was there for a wedding/vacation. Love that place

Broncos 4 evah

Black Diamond
First Name
Erich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Welcome from Poway. My Bronco should be here as soon as the Railroads get their act together.

OP
OP
Outerbanksy84

Outerbanksy84

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Welcome from Poway. My Bronco should be here as soon as the Railroads get their act together.
Yeah supply chain logistics are a nightmare. It's like the world is moving in molasses since the pandemic.

Sponsored

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Welcome fellow brother, from San Marcos. Same boat as a few others, awaiting on shipment, hopefully the rail gets going soon. 🍻

craq5

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi! From a fellow SD Bronco owner. Welcome to the B6G rabbit hole. 😄

OP
OP
Outerbanksy84

Outerbanksy84

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi Community,

I recently joined as I am a new 2022 Bronco owner. Ordered mine 2 years ago and I am not disappointed. I ordered the Outerbanks as I really focused on having a convertible SUV. I grew up in a K5 Chevy Blazer family and this seemed like the best shot at getting something with a classic styling and modern amenities. I am not much of an off-road head. This was more about cruising with a badass truck that lets me stick my surfboards in the back in a beautiful sunny climate. I will be posting to the marketplace as I ordered a hardtop and softtop. Now that I have both, I realize I don't have any need for the hardtop as storage of it and practicality of swapping them out frequently simply does not work well. I guess that would be my biggest complaint about the new design. The roll cage is built in, why not make a modular hardtop that can be disassembled into rectangles which fit in the truck? Oh well. See you in the marketplace! Look for my tires and hardtop for sale.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/hard-top-for-sale-oem-tires.53740/#post-1584328
Quick update:

Realized I don’t want to keep the hardtop or soft top.

Waiting on the fully electric soft top to drop and then I am selling both EOM tops.

https://mytop.us/products/mytop-convertible-bronco-top

Also, will post some before and after pics of the tire swap and a 2” lift on my outer banks tomorrow when I get back in town from south Texas.

Finishing up my first Dove hunt. First time ever behind a shotgun. So far I’m 1/50 on bagging one of these lil’ chicken nuggets lol.

Lolhttps://mytop.us/products/mytop-convertible-bronco-top

osoblanco

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mossy Ford Pacific Beach
That's where my order is in. I can't seem to get an update on how many orders are still ahead of mine.

Dove hunting takes practice, 1/50 isn't bad if it's your first time. Shooting skeet helps a bit to get acclimated.
Sponsored