First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX9
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hello and Hi. New member here wanted to introduce myself. Went to Holman Ford in Maple Shade to place my order on 2/17/24: BD, 4 door 2.3L auto, cactus grey, mid package, with sas and hardtop. Got my email from Ford I am scheduled for Production week of 4/29! Looking forward to being part of the community!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bobk

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71 Maverick, 84 Mustang GT350, Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Congratulations, I also bought a BD from Holman M/S. Ordered it summer 23 and drove away with it in September. I had Chris for my salesman. I also grew up in Medford and now reside in Hammonton. Your gonna love driving this Bronco!

OP
OP
chrisg72

chrisg72

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX9
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks for the reply! I am working with Greg at Holman and so far it has been a great/smooth experience. I was actually pleasantly surprised when I got the Production email update from Ford the other day. I was gearing up for a long wait. Fingers crossed!

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hello and Hi. New member here wanted to introduce myself. Went to Holman Ford in Maple Shade to place my order on 2/17/24: BD, 4 door 2.3L auto, cactus grey, mid package, with sas and hardtop. Got my email from Ford I am scheduled for Production week of 4/29! Looking forward to being part of the community!
Welcome to the forum, Chris. So glad to have you as part of the Ford family!

Sponsored

Mean Green

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco 2dr Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve bought from Holman in the past. Got my Bronco in Quakertown, PA at Ciocca this time. Good luck and enjoy!

BullyHayes

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 Nissan Frontier Pro-4X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Welcome! I've learned a lot from this community, hope you do too. I've not bought my Bronco yet, and I'm in the same area as you (Tabernacle). May I ask why you went through Homan rather than Miller, Medford or Winner? I have no preference but am researching prior to my order.

OP
OP
chrisg72

chrisg72

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX9
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Welcome! I've learned a lot from this community, hope you do too. I've not bought my Bronco yet, and I'm in the same area as you (Tabernacle). May I ask why you went through Homan rather than Miller, Medford or Winner? I have no preference but am researching prior to my order.
Sure. Happy to give my two cents. I haven’t heard many great things about Medford Ford. Plus they are on the smaller side and I wasn’t sure what type of allocation they would have. I did reach out to them and Miller and Lucas to give them all a fair shake. Greg at Holman was super quick with his replies, owns a Bronco and made the process super smooth. So far his estimate around timing is correct. He told me 3-4 months from order to delivery. I ordered on 2/17 and it’s going on the production line week of 4/29. Build is 100% correct so far.
Miller would have been my second choice. I liked them as well. Just thought Holman was bigger.

Sponsored

BullyHayes

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 Nissan Frontier Pro-4X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thanks for the info. With any luck Greg will still be there when I'm ready at the end of the year.