Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am just stopping by the forum to do a quick introduction. For those that don't know us, we own a Bronco and Bronco Sport. Really enjoying both of them. We produce various vinyl decals for both right out of our home in Florida.

We're always up for your suggestions on things we should add to our catalog. Been pretty busy with all the orders from the community and truly appreciate it.

www.stickerfab.com

Also, we're a Veteran owned business and have discounts available for other Veteran's and first responders.

Time for me to get back to work! Take care!
Already purchased a slew of stuff from you, and will again once you have a good match for Eruption Green in the lineup. Thanks!

OP
OP
StickerFab

StickerFab

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / 2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have a suggestion that I already asked about on your site...
glow-in-the-dark letters for the Bronco grill.
I'm not sure if there would be any others interested in it though. 🤷‍♀️
I ain't scared (okay maybe a little scared considering how expensive that material is). Let's do it. Adding now. If anyone wants to submit additional designs PM me or go on the website and start a chat.

Maybe a border of some sort or overlay a color on top?

You might want to look into ID.me for verifications. Ford uses it to great success with their military, first responder, and student discounts.
Maybe you messaged me directly, but maybe you're just the second person to suggest it. Of course I have used them personally a bit. Those programs used to be really expensive to purchase, however I guess they offer it as an add on starting at $50 a month. I think our time verifying is worth $50 a month along with the convenience it provides our Vets, First Responders, etc. Adding now.

EDIT:
Complete 😎

Great to have you here! I ordered red/white/blue grill BRONCO stickers for my 2022 Bronco 2 door last week. Still waiting for the Bronco but should only be a couple weeks from now.

Question: do you have a matched color for carbonized gray for the Bronco 2Door grill letters? That was likely my first choice but not certain if I could get a close match and, if you have it, what color should I choose?

Many thanks.
It would definitely be nice to have someone with a carbonized grey vehicle stop by. I have considered purchasing some paint matched rattle cans and going off of those if push comes to shove.

Alternatively, I may be able to print out a color chart, send it to a customer, they select the closest match, and we go from there. Message me on the website if you want to try that, and thanks in advance.

Are you planing on doing anything for the back Quarter windows in a 4 door Hardtop? Would love to have a Matt black distressed US flag for each side. How do you do the military discounts?
I need a hard top to stop by or exact perfect dimensions of that window.

As of this post, we use ID.me 😁.

OP
OP
StickerFab

StickerFab

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / 2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I’m on Pine Island with a VB 2 dr if you need one.
Definitely can use the 2 door. People have been using standard blue for oval overlays and they don't look too bad on VB. We could try to get closer with a printed one though.

Ford Bronco Hello From StickerFab! 1642935828788

Could definitely use some non-signature headlights to help the member quoted below get some shots of the amber shortie overlays.
How well does this stuff hold up against car washes and pressure washing?
I was contemplating doing a video of the car wash that I use on the vehicle, but here is a photo. This is the end and there are 2-3 times as many brushes.

Ford Bronco Hello From StickerFab! 1642936045780

Once the vinyl is properly baked on (or a heat gun is used to firmly secure the edges), it should hold up pretty well. The only time anyone messages us for any type of vehicle is shortly after install and that is why we mention use of a heat gun / hair dryer or letting the vinyl dry out.

Hi! I'm the one who's been bothering you all day about the unsightly mess above my OBX floorboards.

Oh, and there's this ;) https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/inexpensive-quality-door-sill-protectors.31594/
Thanks for the post. We'll knock something out next week :).

Gotta say, I've put a lot of things in to my cart on your site, but I won't check out... b/c most of your items don't have a picture with every color. I'd really like to see what the color I'm picking will look like...
If I wasn't consulting, I could probably get more of those shots. Our customers have left photos of various variants on various color vehicles. At least for some of the products. Have you browsed any of those?

Any plans for the colored vent tabs?
I don't think a DIYer (that is also what I consider myself) can wrap those properly with vinyl. That's why I just did the flat surface facing forward. If I start an offroad company, I would scan these, make 3D prints, and test a cap to cover them. Then I would have it CNCd or open a new mold for abs which could be painted.

Cape Coral 2 door carbonized grey with navy interior.
I need all of that 🤩.

Are you planning to make decals for the side of the Bronco?
In particular I am looking for a copy of the Wildtrak side vinyl, or the First Edition one.
Time, why you punish me? I need to get those done. Just been busy with the smaller stuff. Don't have a timeframe on it yet sadly.

Really curious how the shortie light bar overlays look in Amber. Should help give the front end more of a vintage Bronco look.
Let me see if I can lure some people to stop by!

Welcome to the party! Also, design wise - Texas flag derived designs are always going to be popular - red white and blue, so it’s going to work similarly to the american flag variants you’ve got but slightly different.
Alright love me some Texas, but the way the flag is, we would only have a small vertical section of the star. Message me or hit me up on the website chat if you have some design inspiration. Knocking out the oval overlay on the back might be easier for the Texas flag. At least we would capture a bigger chunk of the flag and could even change the scaling a bit.

Fireman Dave

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, 2020 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great looking products! Welcome, thank You for your service and thank you for supporting veterans and First Responders.

Sponsored

Davobronco1

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford Bronco Badlands 4 door Area 51 Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am just stopping by the forum to do a quick introduction. For those that don't know us, we own a Bronco and Bronco Sport. Really enjoying both of them. We produce various vinyl decals for both right out of our home in Florida.

We're always up for your suggestions on things we should add to our catalog. Been pretty busy with all the orders from the community and truly appreciate it.

www.stickerfab.com

Also, we're a Veteran owned business and have discounts available for other Veteran's and first responders.

Your products are great and reasonably priced. I have ordered 3 items so far and will probably be back. We are in Winter Park Florida so not too far.
4 door Badlands with Sasquatch in Area 51.
Thanks!

bomchet

Outer Banks
First Name
Bom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 dodge durango
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
bomchet said:
Gotta say, I've put a lot of things in to my cart on your site, but I won't check out... b/c most of your items don't have a picture with every color. I'd really like to see what the color I'm picking will look like...
If I wasn't consulting, I could probably get more of those shots. Our customers have left photos of various variants on various color vehicles. At least for some of the products. Have you browsed any of those?

I've looked at em all. :) I've already bought the airbag deletes -- I'll hold off until I get my ride and have a better idea of how they'd look. Odds are I'll be buying more from your site. Keep up the good work! (ex: I'll get a black Bronco... see the gas cap pic in other colors would help me guess how they'd look against my color.)

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've placed a few orders through Stickerfab, because I keep going back to order something else I thought of, even though I have my own vinyl cutter & my B isn't quite here yet, Lol. They have been great to work with even when I ordered something and received the wrong color due to website glitch or more likely, my own error (couldn't figure out what happened) and Stickerfab customer service was excellent and had no problem rectifying the issue! Highly recommend them :)

zerk4321

Base
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Squatch Rapid Red
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I placed a couple of orders once I got my build week for early November. Unfortunately, I have yet to get my Bronco!

Sponsored

Middleton Motorsports

First Edition
First Name
MM Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shop.middletonmotorsports.net
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

www.stickerfab.com

Ford Bronco Hello From StickerFab! 8443C17C-455B-458E-8392-15778182F24E
Ordered them last week they look great!

thanks !

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

www.stickerfab.com

These guys are great both for the product they deliver and their communication with customers. I still grin when I randomly catch sight of my blue Bronco dash inlays I got from them. If you’re looking for quick, easy customization to put a little personal flair on your Bronco you found a great option with StickerFab!

NaturalFlorida

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 4Runner SR-5 / 7" lift / 5.29 Gears / Lockers
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Fort Myers. Just moved in June. Enjoying the 🌞. Spent the last 7 years in Iowa.

Florida is the only state I've lived in where I don't have to immediately announce that I'm originally from Texas 😂.
I was born in Sulphur Springs and grew up in Mesquite until moving in 1985.

talbot

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr BL AMB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love your products and service
bought the door sill and dash inlays, both look great and high quality
planning on other items in the near future as well

happy to see you have Canadian pricing and economical shipping options for us up north

4door4family

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F350 SuperDuty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great products and and a huge thanks in bringing this idea to life. Also have sill protection, rocker panel vinyl, and more!
20220109_181030.jpg
Sponsored