Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is there an SD card for the NAV that needs to be installed? Perhaps a reboot. Disconnect the battery negative terminal wait a minute and reattach.
That is not how you do it. There are a series of buttons to be pressed simultaneously according to Ford.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

As a sync owner through all the various iterations, you quickly learn what fuse to pull to reset the system. Sounds like there might be a button combination on this one to reboot, but pulling the fuse always works until the next reboot.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It came low on LCD fluid

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As a sync owner through all the various iterations, you quickly learn what fuse to pull to reset the system. Sounds like there might be a button combination on this one to reboot, but pulling the fuse always works until the next reboot.
As in pull the fuse and put it back in to reset? I'm having issues with sync 4. Disappointing because I was SO SICK of the sync 1 I was using. The sync AI lady knew more about stuff in my old truck than the Bronco. :LOL:

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

An appearance/quality concern for the screen was identified. The issue does not impact the functionality of the screen.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

As in pull the fuse and put it back in to reset? I'm having issues with sync 4. Disappointing because I was SO SICK of the sync 1 I was using. The sync AI lady knew more about stuff in my old truck than the Bronco. :LOL:
Correct. I don’t have my Bronco yet so I can’t tell you which fuse, but it’s always labeled Sync in the owners manual. Pulling the fuse and popping back on 15 seconds later forces a hard reset. I’m not sure if the button combo mentioned is a hard or soft reset but you can try that too.

I learned the fuse trick back in Sync 1, good times lol.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Correct. I don’t have my Bronco yet so I can’t tell you which fuse, but it’s always labeled Sync in the owners manual. Pulling the fuse and popping back on 15 seconds later forces a hard reset. I’m not sure if the button combo mentioned is a hard or soft reset but you can try that too.

Omg, I had no idea I could reset that sync AI lady. This new one can't seem to figure out which person I want to call. Easier to use android auto.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Is the a separate plug for the left screen?

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I hear if you put it in some rice some lil Asian kid will come and fix it while you sleep.

stbanning

Badlands
First Name
sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 platinum, mazdaspeed miata
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bluetooth wireless carplay or wired? Or both? Maybe you have a bad iPhone cable for data. I know iPhone cords can be pretty temperamental not using the factory iPhone cord