Sponsored

Help finding part # for missing bolt on roof rack?

jh3113

Black Diamond
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Did you ever end up getting a replacement bolt? Ended up striping the f&$% out of mine because i was being dumb. Probably going to habe to rep-tap the hole, but the fastener is hosed.
Sponsored

thesedays

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

thanks again for our help. I'm going to attach a couple of pictures showing the bolt. hoping this helps if you are using the same type. again this bolt is located in the rear bracket to secure the clamp to the roof.

diamond head !.jpg

diamond head  2.jpg
I missed place this same bolt, just curious if you were able find this or substitute?
Thanks.

First Name
Hector
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
thanks again for our help. I'm going to attach a couple of pictures showing the bolt. hoping this helps if you are using the same type. again this bolt is located in the rear bracket to secure the clamp to the roof.

diamond head !.jpg

diamond head  2.jpg
Anyone have the exact thread pitch and length of this bolt handy?

Mg2424

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Someone on another thread purchased this Volvo one and said it worked. I just ordered two that will arrive in about a week to see. OEM Volvo Part # 8698547

CiNeverGlades

Big Bend
First Name
FOX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 FORD BRONCO BB 7MT 4DR 2.3L CBNFBR GRY
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sponsored

Mg2424

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I see it's been almost 1.4 years ago since you were looking for this part. How you've found one by now.

https://usparts.volvocars.com/p/Volvo__/Roof-Rack-Bolt-SCREW/42820143/8698547.html
Just received and yes. I ordered two from some store named euro online as they were cheaper. Triangle special head and just installed fit perfectly. It’s a pain to install. Best to take off the one bolt cover so you can see the cylinder it has to screw in to with a little screwdriver to make sure it goes in straight as it spins.

Mg2424

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just received and yes. I ordered two from some store named euro online as they were cheaper. Triangle special head and just installed fit perfectly. It’s a pain to install. Best to take off the one bolt cover so you can see the cylinder it has to screw in to with a little screwdriver to make sure it goes in straight as it spins.
FCP euro is where I ordered from when I googled the part number