First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, OuterBanks, Bigbend, Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’ve got a line in on a 2021 (went in to service November of 2021) Bronco. I don’t know all the acronyms yet so I’ll spell it all out.

It’s Area 51 blue with black leather. It’s a Badlands + Sasquatch package with Lux, tow package, 2.7 with auto trans…it literally has every option except the hard top. 5,800 miles.

I can get it for $59k. Seems like a good deal, but really wish it had a hard top. Should I jump on it or keep looking for something with a hard top?
Anything is worth whatever someone is willing to pay.
Sponsored

RangerR

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak and Road Glide
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well, I pulled the trigger on it. Have been going crazy scouring everything all around. Losing my mind. I sent the guy a deposit.

He lives about 3.5 hours south of here so I need to find a time when I can buzz down and get it. Thank you everyone, for your input. It's much appreciated.
Congrats!!! You’re the guy paying the bill and if you feel good with the deal drive the heck out of it. Again congrats, I am sure you will enjoy the Bronco.

Who iz

Badlands
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, 4Runner, Jimmy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not a gift horse....but fair deal ...the aftermarket hardtops are more-but likely much better quality too.

Enjoy your Bronco!

Last edited:

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seeing the current constraint list that came out today makes this an even better deal. Just be sure to check the engine Julian date to confirm it is not one of the bad batch 2.7's. Or buy it knowing the motor may need to be replaced. You can always buy this one and trade it in in late 2024 when your new order arrives.

OP
OP

dhendriksen

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr Badlands - Loaded 2.7 with SAS and LUX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks everybody! I just bought my flight - I’m going to fly down there tomorrow afternoon. The seller is picking me up at the airport and I’m going to drive it back (about 270 miles).

Sponsored

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’ve got a line in on a 2021 (went in to service November of 2021) Bronco. I don’t know all the acronyms yet so I’ll spell it all out.

It’s Area 51 blue with black leather. It’s a Badlands + Sasquatch package with Lux, tow package, 2.7 with auto trans…it literally has every option except the hard top. 5,800 miles.

I can get it for $59k. Seems like a good deal, but really wish it had a hard top. Should I jump on it or keep looking for something with a hard top?
The Area 51 with leather, few miles and decent price are too good to pass up!

fields_day

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands - 2023 2dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is exactly my build but in a '22. I've had it for a year now and love everything about it. I'd say go for it!

OP
OP

dhendriksen

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, I took the 40 minute flight down and it was as perfect and pristine as described and photographed. I cut him a check and made the 286 mile drive home. Plane took off at 1:35 - I was home and letting the kids hop in and out by 8:15.

So far it’s been everything I hoped and more. He still never taken the door bags out of the factory packaging, and he had bought and had the Bronco Table installed on the tailgate.

Roll Tide!

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 Door Carbonized Gray Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, I took the 40 minute flight down and it was as perfect and pristine as described and photographed. I cut him a check and made the 286 mile drive home. Plane took off at 1:35 - I was home and letting the kids hop in and out by 8:15.

So far it’s been everything I hoped and more. He still never taken the door bags out of the factory packaging, and he had bought and had the Bronco Table installed on the tailgate.
Sounds like you made the right choice. Congratulations!

jetb21

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Congratulations! that is awesome!! I felt the same way after purchasing ours. You forget all about it not having a hardtop. I drove 4 hours to get mine and then the wife drove the bronco home and I followed so I didn't get to drive it I just got to look at it the whole way home. I just pulled the trigger on the Granger Ford Premium warrant yesterday, 10yrs/100,000 mile for peace of mind. You can search threads on here relative to the warranty......the best price by a mile. I also just purchased this from Dirty Dog. If it works as good as the reviews I don't know if I will even get a hardtop. You can find a thread on here relative to it also, just search for Dirtydog.

https://store.dirtydog4x4.com/?route=product/product&path=139_150&product_id=640

I purchased mine through amazon because it was free shipping but you can order directly through their website.

Sponsored

JerryC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I didn't want my bad advice to influence your purchase, so I waited.
FWIW, now that the money is spent, enjoy the ride and don't look back.

I paid "too much" for mine but I have it and love it. I'm still waiting on my 11/21 order which has decent chance of being canceled due to three deadly sins (mic, lux, sas).

After the first sting of buying, it's all good now.

OP
OP

dhendriksen

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congratulations! that is awesome!! I felt the same way after purchasing ours. You forget all about it not having a hardtop. I drove 4 hours to get mine and then the wife drove the bronco home and I followed so I didn't get to drive it I just got to look at it the whole way home. I just pulled the trigger on the Granger Ford Premium warrant yesterday, 10yrs/100,000 mile for peace of mind. You can search threads on here relative to the warranty......the best price by a mile. I also just purchased this from Dirty Dog. If it works as good as the reviews I don't know if I will even get a hardtop. You can find a thread on here relative to it also, just search for Dirtydog.

https://store.dirtydog4x4.com/?route=product/product&path=139_150&product_id=640

I purchased mine through amazon because it was free shipping but you can order directly through their website.
Thanks jetb21. I'm in UT and it definitely gets old here. If I find I feel the need for some more insulation it's good to know that's an option. I think the hard top wins in the looks department, but that's it's only redeeming quality to me and I'd rather have the convenience of the soft top. I'm stoked.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are a ton of die hard “hard top or nothing” fanboys out there who have never lived with the softtop. Their life depends on convincing people they would never own a soft top without ever actually doing it. I’m here to say after living with a soft top for over a year, switching over to my forever bronco with hard top next month I got cold feet and bought a soft top in preparation last night. That’s how much I love the soft top in those sometimes warm sometimes cold months of spring and fall. (I run topless and doorless all summer)

Ford Bronco Help me - does this look good? 1FC5A245-0441-4FC0-AB04-BEB922456BAC
Sponsored