First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hello, I have been anxious the arrival of my Bronco after 18 months. It was built on June 21st and shipped the next day on June 22nd. Expected delivery date is July 13th through July 20th at my dealership in PA. I know it's on the rail car via CSX car, I have the #. I have tried calling CSX without much luck and was wondering if anyone knew how to track this railcar possibly? I greatly appreciate any assistance!
- John
Sponsored

Last edited:

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I dunno, tracking railcars full of expensive cars seems risky to offer the general public, but maybe. 🤷‍♂️

Relax, if you waited 18 months a few more weeks (or months...) ain't gonna be a big deal, grand-scheme-of-things.

OP
OP
Jpargo

Jpargo

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I can see that...as I guess it's not UPS. I just thought someone on the site would possibly have a resource.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Jpargo

Jpargo

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
OP
OP
Jpargo

Jpargo

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Unloaded in PA at 5:39pm today!!! You guys rock! Many thanks!! ;)

MK0412

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If you don't mind me asking what is your rail car #? Feel free to DM if you don't want to share publicly. Asking because looks like I'm on the same path as you. Built 6/20, shipped shortly after and going to the east coast. I'm in NH and have found out the east coast drop off location is in Brookfield MA. Via CSX my status is still no status like you were.

Thank you as that worked and I received "no status" I am hoping that means it's possibly hit the port. I appreciate your help, as I travel extensively and live in MA but ordered my Bronco from a dealership in PA where my parents live and I grew up. (y)