Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 R1T, '19 Rubicon, '16 Tundra CC, '18 Audi S6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello all,

I've been having problems tracking my '23 Badlands Sasquatch order on Ford's website. I, surprisingly, received an email on March 22 of this year informing be that my Bronco is in production and will be completed this month and delivered sometime in May 2023 (I was informed, by my dealer, that there was no chance it would be built this year - he was wrong). Anyway, I now have the VIN and my order #, however, when I enter them into the Ford website, I get the message "Your session has expired, please refresh your page". After dozens of attempts, refreshing does nothing and I continue to get the same message.

Is this happening to any of you and, if so, have you figured out a work-around? Many thanks in advance to anyone who can help me track my vehicle!
Sponsored

Strizzo

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus GX460, 1966 Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

People have had issues using Chrome to access the tracker, try it again on Edge browser if you're on a PC.

You can also try the canadian tracking site, sometimes it has more up to date info.

OP
OP
jakef801

jakef801

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 R1T, '19 Rubicon, '16 Tundra CC, '18 Audi S6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
People have had issues using Chrome to access the tracker, try it again on Edge browser if you're on a PC.

You can also try the canadian tracking site, sometimes it has more up to date info.
Thank you. I have tried on Edge and Duck Duck Go and get the same results. I will try the Canadian tracking site and report back.

UPDATE: The Canadian Ford tracker worked! Thanks again!
Sponsored